Music section to the site.

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Razakin

Music section to the site.

Post by Razakin »

As the topic clearly says, what about doing a music section for the site, which would have complete album info, translated tracklists and maybe even translated liners? Of course, Due Fiumi has a small section, but it's lacking a lot, and I myself would really like to see that kind of section here, heck, I would even contribute, knowing that I own few albums.

And I'm probably wasting my keyboards + fingers by saying that the music section wouldn't have any download links, but preferably links to Amazon Japan, CDjapan and some other sites that sell legimate VGM-albums.

So, what do you staff members of Suikosource and members say about this proposal?

Sorry, if this is the wrong section for the topic, don't really know any better place at this time of hour. :P
thcrock
Global Admin

Re: Music section to the site.

Post by thcrock »

Its not that it would be a bad thing, but stuff like that is just far down on the list of things to do here. Believe me, the main page list of updates is rather sparse, but that doesn't mean we aren't working on things. We already have a long list of projects that fit in more with the scope of the site (game information), and those just take precedence. It's definately possible in the future, though.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

Speaking of which, I think the existing team would welcome if you'd contribute the info relating to these soundtracks to be posted on the site?
Razakin

Post by Razakin »

patapi wrote:Speaking of which, I think the existing team would welcome if you'd contribute the info relating to these soundtracks to be posted on the site?
Sure, I could do that. Don't know exactly when I have some free time to start doing it but, probably before the end of September atleast.