Error in Lazlo's profile?

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Iris

Error in Lazlo's profile?

Post by Iris »

This is the correct section for this, right?

Well, anyway, I noticed that the ending of Lazlo's profile section is "Using his true rune he was able to stop the blast but at a terrible price. His body was put in a funeral boat and cast out to sea."

Isn't the official ending that he survived? Is this an error, or am I wrong about that?
Persmerga

Post by Persmerga »

Yeah i havent played Suikoden IV for almost 2 years now but im positive he survives but i keep thinking because im struggling to remember but im sure he survives at end but gonna go play it through again.
Some hooligan keeps disconnecting the alarm. I told Security to look into it. But no, no, they'd rather catch the guy who's stealing organs from the transplant ward!!
Shane Maesenko

Post by Shane Maesenko »

Well, he dies if you don't get all 108 SoD.
If you do get all 108 SoD, then he lives.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Re: Error in Lazlo's profile?

Post by patapi »

Iris wrote:This is the correct section for this, right?

Well, anyway, I noticed that the ending of Lazlo's profile section is "Using his true rune he was able to stop the blast but at a terrible price. His body was put in a funeral boat and cast out to sea."

Isn't the official ending that he survived? Is this an error, or am I wrong about that?
Correct on both accounts. He did survive the rune's final blast, but they still sent out his unconscious body in a funeral boat regardless.
Sniper_Zegai

Post by Sniper_Zegai »

I think Iris is trying to say why are'nt both events on his profile like Ridley's in Suikoden 2 which says he dies if you run with nanami and he lives and becomes a statesman or something otherwise.
PSX Emulator Questions are here, if you have problems. Ask and hopefully I can help. Formerly known as Seifer by the way.
Iris

Post by Iris »

Er, sort of. I actually was wondering why it isn't said that he was indeed saved from the RoP's curse due to collecting the 108 stars and survived the ordeal, since the current entry pretty much ended with "Yes, he did indeed croak" when that isn't canon. You have it listed that Nanami and Gremio survived, so why not Lazlo?

Plus, his Rhapsodia info is missing, but that's besides the point.