[Character List] Bug Reports

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
ViktorFan

Post by ViktorFan »

Reo wrote: Are there any other noun-names I should check?
There are some others:
Micky and Millay: there's mentioned Schtolteheim Reinbach III", but then you get the link to Reinbach: "The name used for Schtolteheim Reinbach III in Suikoden IV's menus, as his full name does not fit. See entry for Schtolteheim Reinbach III. - Matt620", not the link to Schtolteheim Reinbach III.

Miranda: The first sentence ".... wife to the Crown Prince Martin ....". So you have a link to the Prince of Falenan and to the Crown Prince Martin.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Added the game references for Luca, Rowd, Jowy, Pilika, Jillia, Seed, and Ted.

Fixed the references to the SV Prince in Martin, Miranda, Corselia, and Iskas' bios.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Added references to Suikoden Tactics characters, that they were indeed in the game.

Most bios for said characters have been updated, also. A few aren't. But feel free to report any who still aren't represented in the bio.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Fixed the Schtoteheim Reinbach II and III fiasco. Part of this is that their two bios were not carried over initially.
ViktorFan

Post by ViktorFan »

The "Reinbach"-thing is also in the descriptions for Etienne and Charlemagne. And in Feather's is mentioned "Prince of the Griffons" with a link to the Prince of Falena. I made a mistake in Eike's picture path, I wrote eike01.jpng, so you can't see the picture. And in FuSuLu's entry I made a mistake "...wields tw axes", I forgot the o.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Fixed typo in Aldo's bio
Reo
Elite Member

Post by Reo »

Fixed some more characters who had problems with Reinbach links, namely SRII, Etienne, Gareth, and Charlemagne.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

There's a weird picture(kinda looks like Millie, but...) under Crowley's profile.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Fixed Eike's and Crowley's pictures, and a typo in Fu Su Lu's entry.

Fixed the Star Dragon Sword entry.
SnowKing

Post by SnowKing »

Simeon's page doesn't work. It take you here:

http://www.suikosource.com/chars/list/?char_id=836

Which for me has every name on the side, and no info in the little box except for that he's in tactics.
"Barking dogs may occaisionally bite, but laughing men hardly ever shoot."
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Fixed Simeon's entry
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Also, Marscal, Lucretia, Galleon, Anne, Chisato, Dinn, Dolph, Dongo, Dilber Novum, Euram Barows, Faylen, Faylon, Ferid, Flik, Fuwalafuwalu, Fuyo, Goesch, Gunde, Hazuki, Isato, Jidan Guisu, Josephine, Kisara, Kyle, Lazlo, Lelei, Lena Suphina, Levi, Linfa, Logg, Lun, Luserina, Lymsleia, Lyon, Maha Sparna, Maroon, Miakis, Muroon, Mueller, Moroon, Mohsen, Miroon, Nakula, Pesmerga, Samus, Sana, Sergei, Viki, and Yuber all have missing pictures.

Roundier Haia should be mentioned in Belcoot's entry.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

Andarc, Busk, Corselia, Iskas, Kyril, Martin, Miranda, Roget, Seneca, Walter and Yohn are all missing pictures as well. I'm not sure if Martin or Miranda have pictures, but I'm pretty sure the rest of them do.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Added pictures for Kyril, Corselia, Andarc, Seneca, Yohn, Marscal, and Lucretia.

Added clearer pictures from the official site, replacing ones of larger filesize and poorer editing quality that I had edited myself prior from Basel's scans, for ten Suikoden V characters.

edit: Added pictures for Dilber, Dinn, Euram, Ferid, Fuwalafuwalu, Galleon, Goesch, Isato, Kyle, Lelei, Levi, Linfa, Logg, Lun, Luserina, Lymsleia, Lyon, Maroon, Miakis, Miroon, Mohsen, Moroon, Muroon, Nakula
Reo
Elite Member

Post by Reo »

Added/replaced images for Chisato, Chuck, Cornelio, Faylen, Faylon, Josephine, Kisara, Lu, Rania, Raven and Subala.