F Section and a sugeestion

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Michael

F Section and a sugeestion

Post by Michael »

About the F section, you guys forgot to put a bio about Flare from S4, and if you don't want to do this yet, you don't have to, but you should do the the "--U--" section next as that will be quickest. There's only Ugetsu and Urda to do. That's all.
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

im assuming it hasnt been updated with any S4 info yet, cause i saw no S4 or STchars when looking through it
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

If you look on the homepage, you'll see that it says for which Suikoden the sections have been updated, not all have S4 and ST by them.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

More sections have S4 characters than are indicated. Some of those were updated long ago. The main page just shows whats been updated recently.

I could update more, but I disliked S4 enough that I don't really know enough about the characters to write their bios anymore. I'd have to play through all of S4 again, which is hard to do when you have Suikoden V in your hands (which I'm working on the geography guide and a few character entries for).

SnowKing is working on S4 and Tactics entries. I forget what letter though....actually, I think F might be the next one he's planning to give me.