*Warning Suikoden V Spoilers* few of the Suikoden V addition

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Koujirou

*Warning Suikoden V Spoilers* few of the Suikoden V addition

Post by Koujirou »

First, it's mentioned in one of the newspaper articles(if you recruited Taylor) that Childerich is the only known current Nether Gate member who shows any emotion.

Second, Dolph wasn't dying when he told Lyon and the prince his story(He said that his wounds didn't bleed and he felt no pain). The prince used the Dawn rune to destroy Dolph when he attempted to attack Lyon.

Oh, also...I think whoever wrote Arshtat's description meant to say 'ostensibly' rather than 'ostinably', and Georg stabbed her through the stomach rather than slashed. Minor details, maybe, but I figured I may as well point them out while I was already noting things. :P

- added spoilers tag
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

I've been alerted to those, just haven't gotten around to changing them yet (still have another week of finals), thanks though.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Ernst (Tensatsu Star)
Origin: Unknown
Position: Wereleopard
Events: Sun Rune War
A young pretty boy from a small village, Ernst was cursed one day when he and his childhood friend Norma found a rune known as the Beast Rune. The rune cursed the poor boy, transforming his appearence into that of a leopard. The only time he can revert back to his normal form is on full-moon nights. Norma and Ernst decided to look for a powerful wizard to break the curse, working as traveling performers to earn coin for their travels. Well-traveled, they had met Chisato previously while working.

Eventually, the Prince found a powerful wizard named Levi, who was able to forcibly, yet temporarily, break the curse on Ernst. Levi was able to help Ernst harnass the power of the Beast Rune and allow Ernst to change back into human temporarily at will. In gratitude, Norma and Ernst stay in the Prince's army so Levi can continue his research and eventually remove the rune from Ernst.
Ehm, I thought Ernst could already do that at will(similar to the Rabit Fang Rune) BEFORE he met Levi.

And you should add that they go to the Kingdom Of Zelant after S5 because thats where they found the Beast Rune.
xXSqualleoNXx

Post by xXSqualleoNXx »

Wraith wrote:
Ernst (Tensatsu Star)
Origin: Unknown
Position: Wereleopard
Events: Sun Rune War
A young pretty boy from a small village, Ernst was cursed one day when he and his childhood friend Norma found a rune known as the Beast Rune. The rune cursed the poor boy, transforming his appearence into that of a leopard. The only time he can revert back to his normal form is on full-moon nights. Norma and Ernst decided to look for a powerful wizard to break the curse, working as traveling performers to earn coin for their travels. Well-traveled, they had met Chisato previously while working.

Eventually, the Prince found a powerful wizard named Levi, who was able to forcibly, yet temporarily, break the curse on Ernst. Levi was able to help Ernst harnass the power of the Beast Rune and allow Ernst to change back into human temporarily at will. In gratitude, Norma and Ernst stay in the Prince's army so Levi can continue his research and eventually remove the rune from Ernst.
Ehm, I thought Ernst could already do that at will(similar to the Rabit Fang Rune) BEFORE he met Levi.

And you should add that they go to the Kingdom Of Zelant after S5 because thats where they found the Beast Rune.
You just don't thought that, it's actually a given fact. It's how he can use the Beast Rune in battle.

I might also add, It's also a fact Ersnt is from Zelant (Same for Norma).
Hmm...
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Belcoot and Dolph entries have been corrected/updated.
Night

Post by Night »

Falzrahm Falenas
Origin: Falena
Position: Queen
Events: Falenan Civil War
Queen of Falena for a short two years, from IS 439 to 441. Second in line for the throne, behind her older sister, Shahrewar. However, Falzrahm was married to Kauss Barows of the scheming Barows faction, whose head, Salum, schemed with the best of them, and campaigned for Falzrahm to take the throne. The conflict between the two princesses escalated, and intensified after the death of their aging mother, Olhazeta. Both princesses now used Nether's Gate to assassinate members of the other side. By Falzrahm's order, Mardas Godwin, and other Godwin supporters in the Senate were assassinated. Her own husband, Kauss, was also killed. Falzrahm won the struggle, when Shahrewar got tired of the fighting and conceded the throne to her younger sister. However, Falzrahm saw this as another ploy, and her first action after ascending to the throne was to have Nether's Gate kill her sister.

As Queen, she was seen as ineffective and cruel, but she did have one wise decision - she betrothed her second daughter, Sialeeds, to Gizel Godwin, of the Godwin faction, to help create a balance of power between the two factions. Her reign didn't last very long, as she died of natural causes a relatively short time after taking the throne.
Wasn't Sialeeds the first daughter?
Ferid Egan
Origin: Island Nations
Position: Commander of Queen's Knights...
Ferid's marriage to Arshtat beget two children, a thing Georg found difficult to imagine.
It should be 'begot.'

Also, Faylen is still missing under F.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

The entry is correct. Sialeeds was the younger sister.
Night

Post by Night »

patapi wrote:The entry is correct. Sialeeds was the younger sister.
Really? I thought the whole big deal about Sialeed's calling off her engagement to Gizel was because the Barows had somehow engineered a Games for a husband for Arshtat before it could go ahead. Clearly I just suck then :oops:
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Crowley_The_Great

Post by Crowley_The_Great »

Haswar explains the entire story with Sialeeds on your first trip to Lunas.
By the 100 runes within me....
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I could've sworn I posted this several days ago. Anyway I'l do it again.
Prince Falenas (Tenkai Star)
Origin: Sol-Falena
Position: Musician
Events: Dunan Unification War
Events and Position are wrong.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Hmm, I'll fix it, but only after the 'Prince = Pico' rumors start taking hold :)
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

In the Urda and Volga bio's it says Prince’s instead of Prince.

Oh, and the Prince position and events hasn't been changed yet. I'm guessing you really want someone to start a Prince=Pico thread.^^

I'd lol if it happened.