moderators?

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
kenshindono

moderators?

Post by kenshindono »

hrm im really not sure where to post this, or who to contact. I couldn't find a list of moderators to PM or anything, so i guess i'll try just posting this here

i had a topic locked on the plot forum for some reason a nd i really dont get why

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=6580

I labeled it with spoilers and everything, and i didn't even get a reason it just got locked before anyone could reply. I dont see any rules i violated, What gives?

if this is the wrong place to inquire about this then please let me know where i can. I figured pm'ing a mod would be the best way but i cant find a list of them anywhere, and the mod didn't leave a reason or anything when i t got locked
Wraith

Re: moderators?

Post by Wraith »

kenshindono wrote:hrm im really not sure where to post this, or who to contact. I couldn't find a list of moderators to PM or anything, so i guess i'll try just posting this here

i had a topic locked on the plot forum for some reason a nd i really dont get why

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=6580

I labeled it with spoilers and everything, and i didn't even get a reason it just got locked before anyone could reply. I dont see any rules i violated, What gives?

if this is the wrong place to inquire about this then please let me know where i can. I figured pm'ing a mod would be the best way but i cant find a list of them anywhere, and the mod didn't leave a reason or anything when i t got locked
Because its basicly a stupid question to be blunt.

Its blood... not sparkle dust.

EDIT: Or its poison, I don't know.
kenshindono

Post by kenshindono »

oh.. ok. well then thats the crappiest looking blood ive ever seen. I thought maybe she had a rune or something that got dmgd. I expect blood to be.. you know red, and not come down in little sparkles. still a little weird that it would just be outright locked without a reason. It really doesn't look like blood to me. me and my friends all went wtf? when we saw it
Last edited by kenshindono on Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I'm unsure why the topic was locked without an answer, since it's a fairly simple answer. Video games are allowed to have blood to a certain extent while still maintaining a Teen rating, but I've heard that the blood cannot be seen coming out of the wound itself, or else it's branded as an M game. Vagrant Story nearly got an M rating for this exact reason, I believe, but the blood wasn't coming out of the wound itself (or at least it wasn't exactly viewable), and VS got a T rating due to a technicality (not too sure about this, actually). That's probably the best explanation, since Lyon is a human being and humans bleed blood, and not fairy dust.

If this had actually happened in the real world, she would've been bleeding all over the place, but since things like ratings have to be worried about, it comes out as some dusty stuff.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I didn't lock it so I can't help you there. But, here's a place that lists the current moderators and admin.

http://www.suikosource.com/about/
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Or, click on 'Usergroups' and then the default option that should show up right now is 'Board Moderators'.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Maybe mine a is special case since I'm an ex-Guide Writer, but the only one showing for me is "Translators".

Speaking of that, couldn't someone remove this custom title under my username? It's kind of silly for people to send me PMs about Guide Writer stuff and refer to me as one on the public boards, since I'm no longer one.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Pollensalta was online during the time the thread got locked.[/quote]
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Wraith wrote:Pollensalta was online during the time the thread got locked.
[/quote]

And your point? I locked it because it was irrelevant to discussion about the game.
Purr.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I just meant he should've PMed you since you were online during that time.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Ok that's enough. Locked.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.