The Heros of Suikoden

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Azural

The Heros of Suikoden

Post by Azural »

There is something i'd like to say about the owners of the rune, in the True Page of the site.

The hero of IV is son of Linos and the queen who was missing during the conflict, in the story Linos said if he were still around he would've been hero's age.
The hero was TAKEN IN by the Gaien Knights in Razil after he was found.
The hero's last image from using the rune is the queen.

The True Fire Rune is owned by Hugo, True Lightning Rune is owned by Geddoe, and True Water Rune by Chris Lightfellow in the true story line as it is shown in the Manga of Suikoden III. the game gave you options to choose which person will take which rune because of gameplay credit.
Wraith

Re: The Heros of Suikoden

Post by Wraith »

Azural wrote:There is something i'd like to say about the owners of the rune, in the True Page of the site.

The hero of IV is son of Linos and the queen who was missing during the conflict, in the story Linos said if he were still around he would've been hero's age.
The hero was TAKEN IN by the Gaien Knights in Razil after he was found.
The hero's last image from using the rune is the queen.

The True Fire Rune is owned by Hugo, True Lightning Rune is owned by Geddoe, and True Water Rune by Chris Lightfellow in the true story line as it is shown in the Manga of Suikoden III. the game gave you options to choose which person will take which rune because of gameplay credit.
I'm sorry but basicly EVERYONE knows this and I fail to see your point.

EDIT: I know those are the official bearers of the True Elemental runes but they have decided to put all possible bearers. If that was your point....

We all know Hugo is the official Flame Champion.