Rhapsodia & Suikoden V sections.

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Jowy Atreides

Rhapsodia & Suikoden V sections.

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Are there any plans to remove the two game-specific information forums?
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

The 'Prerelease Archives' (even though the Rhapsodia one is called something else), do you mean? Or the 'Rhapsodia Plot/Setting Question' forum? Or both?

Prerelease Archives....yeah, we could delete them. Some people like having the 'archives' there, in case you want to look something up. I guess I could try and see if there's a 'hide' feature.

As for the Plot and Setting forums, that would be integrated a few months after the PAL releases. I don't know when exactly the Rhapsodia PAL release was, but I hear it was recently, so that forum would still exist for a while.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

I'm talking about the two locked forums.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Post by dragonmasterx »

I already took out the important translated info from Rhapsodia section and put it on weblog early on, so I too concur that it should be deleted.

As for the Suikoden V board, I suggest at least the "speculation on official info" thread be saved because there was many interesting comments about King Blog in there.