United Nations of Suikoden Webring

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Vextor
Global Admin

United Nations of Suikoden Webring

Post by Vextor »

I finished coding a new webring script for the greater suikoden fan community. Here's what it does--

-----
The United Nations of Suikoden Webring is a webring dedicated to sites that have something to do with suikoden. We encourage participation by sites from all over the world. The database of this webring is located at suikox.com, not some adware-invested free server, so your information is secure. Please fill in the form below to receive an e-mail from the script. The e-mail will contain HTML code which you can then apply on your site. The HTML may require some editing on your end to make it fit with your site. Once I verify that the webring console is located on your website, I will approve your application and your site will then be registered with the webring! If you have any problems getting this to work, please let me know.

Addendum: I've been notified that the code doesn't work in non-PHP environments. If the code doesn't work properly, please remove the portion that says ?php include('http://www.suikox.com/webring/output.php'); ? (and the < and > to the left and right of that code. That will disable the random blurb, which should make the code work in a purely HTML environment.
-----------

Let me know if any of you who submit sites into this thing experience problems. This isn't a finished product by all means.
himurokoken

Post by himurokoken »

Nice! Good job! :)
KC_MCDOHL

Re: United Nations of Suikoden Webring

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

I understand that the webring is no longer supported by Suikox, but the existing list of Suikoden affialiated web sites is still available to view. Is this list also available to view on Suikosource? If not, would it be possible to create a link making it available for everyone on Suikosource to view?