Missing characters? (Tactics)

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
OneRyt

Missing characters? (Tactics)

Post by OneRyt »

I didn't even see Andarc, Kyril, Seneca, or any of those characters in your character list... Why are they missing? I recently picked up Suikoden Tactics, and yeah, you are missing those characters. (it takes place after 4)
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Because the character profiles either haven't been started or completed yet. If you notice, not even all of the characters from IV have been uploaded yet.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

The admins will be waiting until the game has been released in Europe.
Last edited by Jowy Atreides on Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Yeess, we add new characters the MOMENT their existence is known to us... riiiight.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Well, I hope to coordinate the rest of the S IV characters with teh tactics ones. And trickle them in both at the same time.

Of course, I have'nt even beat Tactics yet, so there's no way I can start updating them anytime soon.
littlesister1220

Comic type bubbles

Post by littlesister1220 »

Is it me or has anyone noticed when the character Mizuki originally in Suikoden IV when she levels up her bubble says very rice instead of very nice. :shock:
Fuma

Post by Fuma »

littlesister1220 wrote:Is it me or has anyone noticed when the character Mizuki originally in Suikoden IV when she levels up her bubble says very rice instead of very nice. Shocked
This is both the wrong thread and wrong forum to post that. And just so you know, that was a mistake the translators made. Ah...the Suikoden translators strike again.
Formerly True Wind Bearer AKA Sir Spam-a-lot.
rolvtd

Post by rolvtd »

Lemmy Claypool wrote:Because the character profiles either haven't been started or completed yet. If you notice, not even all of the characters from IV have been uploaded yet.

Did you guys need help with this project? I am simply in love with this game (Not only am I starting my second pass through the game, I bought Suikoden IV JUST to get Lazlo and Snowe into my game) and I wouldn't mind taking a shot at writing a few character summaries for the database.

Rol

P.S. Even though I beat Suikoden Tactics, I won't be playing New Game+ (yet) because I hadn't loaded the Suikoden IV data. Which means I have to bean the regular game again and THEN play a third to get all the New Game+ bonuses. Playing through it 3 times? I'll have a blast all the way.
Angelis_Taleria
Elite Member

Post by Angelis_Taleria »

Thanks for the generous offer, rolvtd, but the admins and guide writers will update the character profiles. As it's been stated before, character information isn't added as soon as a suikoden game is released. Give it some time and the info will be updated.
I hope everything is going delicious.
MatildaWhiteKnightLeader

Post by MatildaWhiteKnightLeader »

OneRyt- another gunho suikoden fan. Hehe! Patience....
Strategy is the key to victory!