Suikoden IV section of Board rules

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Suikoden IV section of Board rules

Post by Oppenheimer »

Could one of the admin please update the board rules to remove or reword the following section.
Suikoden IV has been released in Japan, please ask your questions about the game in the forums provided. Do not state any spoilers in your questions or replies in the Gameplay Questions Forum, if in doubt post in the Character & Plot Forum. For further details please read the topic giving the Rules for posting at the top of each of the Suikoden IV forums.
Do not seek to contact the Suikoden IV Sages in any other way than asking questions at the board; any other solicitation of information will be classed as harrassment and treated accordingly.
It could be reworded to be more generic such as "When new Suikoden series' are released they will be in a seperate forum. Please ask your questions in these forums. Do not state spoilers . . . etc"

I think the section on Sages can be deleted though as I don't believe we have any anymore.
Jowy Atreides

Post by Jowy Atreides »

Nope, we sure don't (referring to SIV Sages).
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

There will probably be a few Suikoden V Sages when the game comes out in Japan, I'd imagine.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

So maybe the sages part should just be made to be more general. I don't think the bolding is necessary anymore however.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I also noticed that Suikoden IV speculation forum is also mentioned in the following quote:
Speculate only in designated areas. Don't speculate about stuff in any forum other than the Unjustified Theories Forum. Anything about Suikoden 4 should be made in the Suikoden IV Speculation Forum.
This specific a reference should also be removed. As I don't think the board rules are going to be updated frequently to reflect the changing forums on the site, they should be made as generic as possible.