Timeline

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
True Wind Bearer

Timeline

Post by True Wind Bearer »

I was looking at the Timeline on this site, looking at people's ages, then I realised, it says that Jowy Atreides was born in IS 444, making him 16 in Suikoden II, does this mean Riou is 16 aswell?
Also, I couldn't find ages for Elza, Ain Gide, Koyu and Liukan. Is it just beacuse their ages are not known?
Vincent of Scarlet Moon

Post by Vincent of Scarlet Moon »

Well, there's nothing to suggest, at all, that Jowy is the same age as Riou. So that's not evidence at all, either way.

Koyu was born in IS 445, there's a typo in his name, it's given as 'Koyo' on the site.

Elza's age is unknown as she was bought from her parents by the Howling Voice Guild and I doubt they'd've cared very much what age she was.

Ain Gide was born in IS 417, I don't know why it's not on the Suikosource timeline.

Liukan's is apparantly unknown, implying he's pretty damn old, so much so he's simply forgotten his date of birth.
True Wind Bearer

Ok, thanx.
If any Admins are reading this...you may wanna correct the typos. I have seen Koyo and Anite. Also, would you put Ain Gide in? Thanx Vincent.
(I'd guess that Elza's 26, the same as Clive, in Suikoden II's time, but ofcourse, it's not certain.)
Najia111

Post by Najia111 »

On the timeline it is said that Luc and Sasarai were born in the same year. Wasn't Sasarai born before this because he was present at the Independence of Highland when he gave Maroux Blight the Beast Rune. Isn't that an error and Sasarai must be born much more before Luc?
O Soul-Eater. My Soul-Eater I shall never leave you again- Ted
Shirofan

Post by Shirofan »

Current concensus is that Konami stated the wrong name in such reports as they gave him Hikusaak's title.

We do know that the Sasarai in the game has the correct year of birth; the only other alternative is that there was another Sasarai at the time of that report.
What is the difference between PAL and NTSC? Why do some games take ages to get a PAL conversion, or get none whatsoever?
Find the answers and more at http://www.palcorner.com or ask at the forums.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

ok fixed the indicated errors: spelling of Koyu and Anita, added Ain Gide was born in 417. anything else? the coding for that page is.. texty
True Wind Bearer

After reading the Timeline again, it seems perfect.