The board is screwed up

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Iesous

The board is screwed up

Post by Iesous »

I'm not sure if this will be a problem for everyone viewing the boards, but for me, it's really messed up. The top of every page has this:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/www/suikosource.com/system/main.php on line 88: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /home/www/suikosource.com/system/main.php on line 88: strftime() [function.strftime]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'UTC/0.0/no DST' instead

Also, every time I view a topic, the font size gets way bigger. I use Google Chrome, so I don't know if the problem will show up in IE, Firefox, or Safari.
Runemaster

Re: The board is screwed up

Post by Runemaster »

Same problem here. Using Chrome too.
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

it's showing up with firefox too, so it's not your browser. .
it's kinda creepy.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Same problem with Explorer.
Blutiger Engel

Post by Blutiger Engel »

I have Firefox and I'm having the same issue, plus everything is very large. It's only on the actual thread pages, though. Everything else looks normal.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

It's fixed now. :D
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
avenger

Post by avenger »

one thing that i have been noticing here , is that some of the threads are repeated in different sections of the forum. and some threads really shouldn't be in where they are located.
this forum is a lot bigger then in forsena, so that could be part of it.. but shouldn't we control where things go? you know neaten it up a bit kay?

for example other games are being discussed in general and in other game threads in the forum.
i'm not trying to be a jerk or anything i'm just puzzled as to why it's a bit out of place.
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

The "Other Games" section was created just recently, while the "General" section is up since the board existed. Therefor, I sorted most of the threads, which were active within the last year. Some older threads still remain at the "General" thread, though.
avenger

Post by avenger »

i see, this forum is quite larger as i said so, i can now understand what you mean. personally i like neatness and that's why i mensioned this.
you see at my other site, i still can't do much unless i get the admin. to agree. for the most part he and i are very close and i am well appriciated and liked there. but he just likes to keep things simple there , so there ain't much i can do . so when i saw the stuff here, i kinda thought i should say something.

thanks for taken the time to hear me kay?
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

Comments like these are always appreciated.