Not sure if its been pointed out but.

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
snakebite105

Not sure if its been pointed out but.

Post by snakebite105 »

nearly every page I go on regarding charater bios and i'm sure others has

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/suiko/public_html/system/test_wikifunctions.php:1) in /home/suiko/public_html/system/test_wikifunctions.php on line 8

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/suiko/public_html/system/test_wikifunctions.php:1) in /home/suiko/public_html/system/test_wikifunctions.php on line 8

everywhere.

Also non-stars are not listed in the star of destiney recruitment pages for the 4 dogs from suikoden 3 and the DoReiMe elves from 5. I know they arn't stars but non-stars have been listed on the suikoden 2 SoD recruitment page so i figured they were just overlooked.

And Suikoden 3 is the only page with the names not linked to the character bios.
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
Celes
Global Admin

Re: Not sure if its been pointed out but.

Post by Celes »

These error messages were created by php scripts. I fixed most of them today.

The missing non-stars will be added soon. Seems like someone forgot them :)
snakebite105

Post by snakebite105 »

I noticed people you don't need and that you don't keep on your team in suikoden 2 (Jowey and Pilika) are also listed.

But on the suikoden 1 list. theres no Ted or Oddessa I don't think any of the 4 are needed but It just seems like someone either got overzealous when making the suikoden 2 list or forgettful when making the suikoden 1 list.

And all the squirrles and squids in Suikoden 2 are not in the proper order of when they are recruited. They're all just taced on the end
I'm a fan but I'm also a critic. Without preasure to improve stagnation is the future. Do not accept lackluster because of your enjoyment of the overall picture. Criticism is needed for improvement to be made.
Celes
Global Admin

Post by Celes »

I will look into it within the next days. The SoD pages need some clean-ups I guess.