Suikoden V Character List Errors

Point out errors and hear of new features at http://www.suikosource.com
Avalionis

Suikoden V Character List Errors

Post by Avalionis »

Please excuse this thread, I'm not sure if this is appropiate or not...but here goes.

For starters in the Suikoden V character list, you have Nether's Gate instead of just Nether Gate.

Also to recruit Moroon, you don't need to bring Maroon to speak to him at Baska Mine. You can bring either Muroon, or Miroon. (I've always been able to recruit him by bringing first Miroon, then Meroon.)

Also in Richard's bio it reads:
Richard idolizes Mueller, and praises his constantly.
"his" should actually be "him"
After the war ends, everything thinks Richard should make his own unit, but he prefers to stick with Mueller.
"everything" should be "everyone"

Oh and can someone explain this quote to me a bit better?
Retso's wife passed away a few years prior to the Sun Rune War. As a single father, Hai Yo often feels like an "idiot father" because Shun Min grew up so fast and didn't have much time to be a kid.
Why was Hai Yo mentioned, when he never had anything to do with Shun Min until a few years after the Sun Rune War?
gildedtalon

Re: Suikoden V Character List Errors

Post by gildedtalon »

All of this was never fixed.

'Hai Yo' should be 'Retso'
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

tada, fixed! thanks :)
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Off-topic but i think that Richard has been brainwashed. It's not normal to idolise a tyrrant,who is opressing you,and treats you like a sh*t...unless he is a masochist.

Anyway,another error that i have noticed is that Hallec can be recruited as soon as you get castle level 3. You don't have to liberate Sable first,as it is reffered in character's list.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

Also they are not character list errors,but i found in the stars of destiny tablet,here:

http://www.suikosource.com/chars/stars/

That some characters with the same SoD,have something in common,which haven't been mentioned yet.

Tenyu Star: Middle-aged Soldier (except Yuber)

Tenei Star: Sworn Protector of a certain character (except Yuiri). Except Gremio and Lyon who were Sworn-protectors to the heroes of S1,and S5 respectively,i read that Aldo was Ted's protector back in S4,and Sierra might be Nash' protector....tough i'm not sure about the last one.

Tenan Star: Pretty lad,swordsman

Tenkou Star: The closest star to Tengou Star (Eileen,,Chaco,Dios and Flare),or Tenki star in Toma's case.

Chiun Star: Craftsmen (except Micky). All of these characters were some kind of Craftsmen. Tesla was a Scribe,Jude was a Sculptor,Twaikin was a Digger,and Wabon was creating mining carts.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Sasarai10 wrote:Anyway,another error that i have noticed is that Hallec can be recruited as soon as you get castle level 3. You don't have to liberate Sable first,as it is reffered in character's list.
do you mean Haleth? thanks!

I'm pretty sure Yuiri was the protector of Yun so that she could fulfill her sacrifice.

Micky was just a servant right? hmmmm....
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

KFCrispy wrote:do you mean Haleth? thanks!

I'm pretty sure Yuiri was the protector of Yun so that she could fulfill her sacrifice.

Micky was just a servant right? hmmmm....

Yes Haleth,sorry.

Micky was just a servant,yes,and btw instead of Wabon i wanted to say Gunde. Gunde was a digger too.

We discussed some other similarities here too:

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 6&start=15
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Tenan: Snowe throws this group off.... i updated the rest though
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Post by Sasarai10 »

KFCrispy wrote:Tenan: Snowe throws this group off.... i updated the rest though

Thanks!!

I added some notes in this thread too...take a look if you've got some time... :)

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... 6&start=15