Your biggest ingame screwup.

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
TrueWater00

Re: Your biggest ingame screwup.

Post by TrueWater00 »

ok, i got suikoden I when it first came out, no joke i played it through over 15 times, for some reason i was only getting 107 stars every time! do you know who i was missing every time............LESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! how was i supposed to know to taste that stupid stew in that one house! i never missed sonya one of the easiest to miss....i missed LESTER! haha
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Haroth

Post by Haroth »

Oh for the love of--

I didn't know that you have to say a specific thing in the late-game Rockaxe scene in order to get the best ending. Over the time that I've had the game, I've probably restarted about twelve different times because I wanted to make sure I get the good ending. Ironically enough, I didn't get it this time. I have a save just before Muse, but... Eh. That's like 4 hours of gameplay that I don't want to repeat.

Maybe somewhere down the line I'll sit down and complete those four hours or so and finally see that perfect ending.
Life is uncensored; prepare to blush.
Crowley Reborn

Post by Crowley Reborn »

I can't remember how this happened, but something along these lines happened to me once...

In suikoden 1 i ended up on the enclosed side of the strange hidden elven forest... and i got trapped. I guess it was like without the blinking mirror you needed kirkis to get through the forest... dont know if i viki'd my way over or went through the forest and lost kirkis... its been years, but that one time still pisses me off. i was trapped!
Check out The Old Kingdom Ardänia series, starting with the first book, Vermillion Skies
http://www.facebook.com/prbison
http://www.facebook.com/vermillionskies1
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

No offense and I'm not saying this didn't happen but it kind of sounds like a dream lol.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Crowley Reborn

Post by Crowley Reborn »

It very well could have been. I have considered that also, as I have never tried doing it again. ...but it still irritates me... lol
Check out The Old Kingdom Ardänia series, starting with the first book, Vermillion Skies
http://www.facebook.com/prbison
http://www.facebook.com/vermillionskies1
Bernadette Egan

Post by Bernadette Egan »

Mine was probably on Suikoden I. After you save Tengaar, Viktor leaves.... Well, he had my blinking mirror. I didn't know he was gonna leave! I don't even know why I had it with someone else. Lol, I'll never make that mistake again. And on Neverwinter Nights 2, I used a cheat on my character, but now he can't get passed a certain level, so he's stuck there. I think level 20.... And I don't know how to undo it.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Crowley you made me remember another screw-up!

The same thing happened to me at SII.

At a banner Village house, I WAS TRAPPED between the chair, walls and a person which I have no idea why I can't push!! He doesn't even get out of the place though he should be randomly walking around! I panicked then. i can't believe I have to repeat everything just because of THAT?! ridiculous.......

Now i can laugh about it! :lol:
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!