Ultimate debate: Boxers or Briefs?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
RangerDeon

Re: Ultimate debate: Boxers or Briefs?

Post by RangerDeon »

Gen. Dirge wrote:Thanks, Oppenheimer!
If I were a guy......well....
I'm kind of an oldie....so I'll go with briefs but I'll also try boxers AND boxer-briefs.....lol. If only I were a guy....hmmm....

I think briefs are traditional but boxers are trendy looking...hahaha. And I agree, boxer-briefs are the best of both worlds. But then I hate it when I see a guy's boxers showing above his pants....it just....turns me off.
Some people do that on purpose. I don't get it.
I'm like "DUDE! (or Dudette) I have no desire to see your butt"

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

RangerDeon wrote:
I'm kind of an oldie....so I'll go with briefs but I'll also try boxers AND boxer-briefs.....lol. If only I were a guy....hmmm....

I think briefs are traditional but boxers are trendy looking...hahaha. And I agree, boxer-briefs are the best of both worlds. But then I hate it when I see a guy's boxers showing above his pants....it just....turns me off.
Maybe they think they can read your minds and seduce you through baring their behinds. Like, "woah, buddy, what the heck are you trying to do....? Moon people to death?"
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Gen. Dirge wrote:
RangerDeon wrote:

Maybe they think they can read your minds and seduce you through baring their behinds. Like, "woah, buddy, what the heck are you trying to do....? Moon people to death?"
It does make for a great conversation starter. . .and ender.

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

ok im just going to go ahead and say it, i do not wear underwear, Ever, In high school i wore boxers but i hated when they would flop over my jeans, i wore briefs for track meets to hold my manhood in place, to be honest, it is so much more comfortable (for me anyways) to be all nat-u-ral. lets just pray that i never, ever get pantsed. ;p some might pray that i do though, hehe ;o and another thing, i dont the people in the suikoden universe wear underwear either! ya i said it!!! :)
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
Georg Prime Minister

Post by Georg Prime Minister »

I wear boxer briefs and boxers, alternately, but i do prefer boxer briefs. they just seem standard to me. boxers to me are pointless however, as they provide no... manly support, catch my drift. i might as well just go underwearless if im gonna wear boxers. but boxer briefs are nice... plus, the longer you wear briefs the more sperm you kill (the tighter the underwear, the closer to the body the manhood is, the hotter the manhood gets, the more sperm gets killed--scientific fact), and in a world where getting a girl pregnant is the last thing you want at the moment, thats a great piece of science indeed.
Disclaimer: wearing boxer briefs or briefs in general is not a form of contraceptive, and i am in no way responsible for the stupidity of ur actions :P
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Well said, old chap. Bringing in some scientific evidence to support your opinions *thumbsup*

Hey babycakes ;D
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

i dont the people in the suikoden universe wear underwear either! ya i said it
I actually....I will admit I think about this a lot. I wonder if people wear undies or not. I would
think they don't since you have people wearing leggings, tights and the like and I would think
this would be not very comfy with underwear under it.

I will say though I hate when people bend over and I see thier ass crack. I'm like "what the hell man!" If your not going to wear any underwear wear tight enough pants people don't see your behind, that's all....
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

If we're going by medieval/renaissance standards, most tights came all the way up from the legs to serve as underwear as well. Women wore many many layers of under garments one on top of another, and yes it was uncomfortable. . . especially the girdles.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Those things must have been a pain.

-Lorelai Gilmore
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

Chaco wrote:I actually....I will admit I think about this a lot. I wonder if people wear undies or not. I would think they don't since you have people wearing leggings, tights and the like and I would think this would be not very comfy with underwear under it.
They put all their rage and suffering into their hits, so they do more damage.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Mikain Clan King wrote:
Chaco wrote:I actually....I will admit I think about this a lot. I wonder if people wear undies or not. I would think they don't since you have people wearing leggings, tights and the like and I would think this would be not very comfy with underwear under it.
They put all their rage and suffering into their hits, so they do more damage.
Ooooh, that SO made my day here. Thanks for the nice imagery of Viktor screaming and attacking with rage caused by extreme chafing. :)

Hey babycakes ;D
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

Ooooh, that SO made my day here. Thanks for the nice imagery of Viktor screaming and attacking with rage caused by extreme chafing.
That was an image I did NOT need LOL :lol:

I read in this book that most underwear styles was started from Wrestling.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
dkwrtw

Post by dkwrtw »

Boxers are the only choice, much better than briefs.
Mikain Clan King

Post by Mikain Clan King »

See even Dracula/Neclord himself wears boxers...now boxers can't possibly lose.
"The duel with Genkaku.... It continues here....."
-Han Cunningham

"This is your final test... Can you win this time, Riou?"
-Leon Silverburg
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

Chaco wrote: I read in this book that most underwear styles was started from Wrestling.
reeeeeeeally?

that's interesting.
Suddenly I have the odd notion to go look up the origin of underwear. . .
I hope my class doesn't start soon. . . this may take a while.

-Lorelai Gilmore