Pet?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Paler than Moon

Pet?

Post by Paler than Moon »

Anyone here have pet(s)?
I've been raising hamsters since I was in junior high. The very first hamsters I had were called Riou and Nanami. Riou and Nanami had hamster babies and they were also named after Suikoden characters. The silly thing is, Papa Riou always fell on his face whenever he tried to climb down from a stair in his cage.

Currently I have 2 hamsters, they had 6 babies last month and another 6 babies last week. So now, I have a family of hamsters plus one old hamster called Chamu (he's a virgin...LOL).

And I have a Siberian Husky, my step brother gave him to me because he's too lazy to take care for him. The husky is called Billy (but I calll him "Illy"). He's so adorable, always running around and chewing my hands >w<
Here's a pic of him http://mondrosen.deviantart.com/art/Beh ... s-81942747
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
Sebastian

Re: Pet?

Post by Sebastian »

I have a black pug named Josephine (Josie, for short), a black cat named Peepers*, and a white cat with grey spots named Lindy.

*She was named this because the newspaper we saw her in gave her this name. She was an abuse case where someone had glued her eyes and anus shut. My stepmom saw the article in the paper and wanted to adopt her. She was so thin and sickly at first but she's grown into quite a fat cat, lol. Not overweight but she's got some meat. The odd thing is, her head is so focking tiny compared to the rest of her, lol.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

My hamster passed recently. I've had him literally for 5 years.

:(

Joey Francis Tribbiani was his name. lol Yeah, I named him after Joey from friends. My friend Stefani's housing a new born kitten in my honor, we love him, he's sooooo adorable. We named him Scampi, which may, on the surface, not seem like a sign of love, but if you knew us you'd totally get it.

I'm sooo kidnapping that kitty one of theses days

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

So now, I have a family of hamsters plus one old hamster called Chamu (he's a virgin...LOL).
Poor Chamu T.T Anyway, your dog is very cute (I don't know if this is the right word to use to dogs but u get what i wanted to mean XD) He looks like my Belgium Shephard
*She was named this because the newspaper we saw her in gave her this name. She was an abuse case where someone had glued her eyes and anus shut.
I really didn't want to read that :S It's beyond sickness
My hamster passed recently. I've had him literally for 5 years.
My condolences, i've lost two dogs and i too know how hard is to lose a dear pet :/

Anyway, here in my house we have 7 dogs, a cat and a turtle XD Yes...7 dogs :P One for each member of the family (Except mom, her pet is the stupid Persian Cat that it's only use is to drop fur all over the place and poo on my carpet T.T) the 7 dogs are for me, my brothers, and my dad (Yes my parents didn't had any television, and condon was a unknown artifact to then), they all get along very well...except when the females dogs get on THAT phase, so we have to lock up everyone separatelly and brace ourselves against the constant hownling and barking T.T Anyway we don't get bored never XD Oh and the turtle? Well she will be our 30th chrismas feast /o/
And now, a little tribute to Kyle x)

" . . . You're kidding me. You DIDN'T look?! WHY THE HELL NOT?! That
was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I can't believe you passed that up!
Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena. . ."
Kagiya

Post by Kagiya »

I have a orange and white female tabby cat. Her name is Summer, she had this name when we adopted her from a no-kill cat shelter. We call her Sama-chan or Sumsum most of the time. She knows roll-over and shake hands. We are starting to teach her a new trip.

We used to a black cat called scruffy, also named not by us. Scruffy adopted us, XD. He knew shake hands. I had him since I was 2 years old. I was quite upset when he died when I was 14 years old.

I also used to have two parakeets.
Mushra

Post by Mushra »

Oh right i forgot the names:

The Dogs: - Trovão(This one is mine), Diana, Rudolf, Phantom, Juan, Kaiser, Tiazinha
The Cat: - Maximus (Named after Gladiator movie which my mother was impressed)
The Turtle: - Food (Kidding...Its Ximida)
And now, a little tribute to Kyle x)

" . . . You're kidding me. You DIDN'T look?! WHY THE HELL NOT?! That
was a once in a lifetime opportunity! I can't believe you passed that up!
Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena. . ."
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

my family has a dog, Billy, who's a silky terrier... extremely cute!

my mom also got a bunch of tropical fish recently and it was because she got several goldfish for my sister but all but 1 died because the tank they got for the goldfish was tiny.

and i take care of 2 goldfish with my gf :)
Paler than Moon

Post by Paler than Moon »

Sebastian wrote:She was an abuse case where someone had glued her eyes and anus shut. My stepmom saw the article in the paper and wanted to adopt her.
God, what cruel creature would do that to an animal! I'm glad she's okay in your care now :3

My husky is so naughty and spoiled. The other day he found Chamu who was running awany from his cage. I was shocked to death cus I thought Billy would bite him but Billy just sniffed on him.

And now, my husky desperately wants to stomp on hamsters... I'm not kidding.
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I have a pet turtle, and some fish. They weren't meant to be pets, they were supposed to be food for him but they avoided him for long enough to grow to be too big for him to eat so now I guess they're my pets too.
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

I have a Ferret and a Chihuahua.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Oppenheimer wrote:I have a pet turtle, and some fish. They weren't meant to be pets, they were supposed to be food for him but they avoided him for long enough to grow to be too big for him to eat so now I guess they're my pets too.
haha how did they survive? what did they eat??
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I have a kitty named Sabrina. She's a tailed Manx and I also believe she's bipolar or something. I'll be petting her and she'll be all nice and purring and then in a split second she'll be trying to claw my hand off for no reason. I don't get it. :/ Anyways, here's some pictures of her sleeping. I thought she looked cute, so I took pictures of her. I have one that I took today of her that's cute, but I haven't put it on my computer yet. I'll edit it in when I do.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/ ... /005-3.jpg
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/ ... /003-2.jpg

EDIT: This is that last pic I mentioned http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/ ... te/110.jpg
Last edited by Chris_Lightfellow on Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

KFCrispy wrote: haha how did they survive? what did they eat??
At first they ate the debris that had collected behind the rock that the turtle sits on and then when they got big enough they have been eating the turtle's pellets when I throw them in. Luckily there's plenty left over for him.
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

My brother has a turtle, we named it Myrtle. lulz, Myrtle the Turtle.

Don't ask. . .

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Bernadette Egan

Post by Bernadette Egan »

I have 2 dogs and a cat.
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/ ... xigirl.jpg
Lexi is a pomeranian. I swear she crossed her legs on her own, lol.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a194/ ... umaaaa.jpg
And that's Luma. We named her after the lumas on Super Mario Galaxy.
I won't put a picture of my other dog because she's really old. I stll think she's adorable, but you guys might not. Luma loves to attack her, though.