What games are you playing right now?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
mhatter106

Re: What games are you playing right now?

Post by mhatter106 »

I just started playing the first Fire Emblem. Very fun. I'm midway through the second character. The characters are great.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

My Suikoden 3 just arrived yesterday and I now I'm playing it!
I will bring Lordlake's fate... to the entire Suikoden World! weeeeeeh!
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Good for you! ^_^ Just don't give up on Hugo's story. It's very boring in my opinion. ;_;
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Repner

Post by Repner »

Runemaster wrote:My Suikoden 3 just arrived yesterday and I now I'm playing it!
Nice. Mine is still on the way, but since its imported, it'll take a while.

Still nee to get Swap Magic as well, but I'm going to get Suiko 2 first.
ShakenMike

Post by ShakenMike »

Suikoden 3,Suikoden 4,Suikoden Tactics and Suikoden 5 for the PS2.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

thank you guys, just finished Chater 1 of Hugo,Thomas,Chris and Geddoe(am I fast?).
What do you think should I do first, finish all chapters of one character first or finish all their chapter 2 first before I proceed to anybody else's chapter 3?

@Repner

Play Suikoden II you won't regret it. I assure you.
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

I'm not relly happy with the way I played that game. I completely finishhed on story after another. So I did Hugo 1-3, Tohmas 1-3, Geddoe 1-3 and then Chris 1-3. This isn't smart because you sometimes forget major plot developments, and you don't connect with the characters as well. It's wise to do each chapter in order. 1-1-1, 2-2-2, 3-3-3.
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Redheim wrote:I'm not relly happy with the way I played that game. I completely finishhed on story after another. So I did Hugo 1-3, Tohmas 1-3, Geddoe 1-3 and then Chris 1-3. This isn't smart because you sometimes forget major plot developments, and you don't connect with the characters as well. It's wise to do each chapter in order. 1-1-1, 2-2-2, 3-3-3.
I'm just doing that!! Thank Goddess and spirits It's right! (for Redheim, that is.) ^__^
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Runemaster wrote:
Redheim wrote:I'm not relly happy with the way I played that game. I completely finishhed on story after another. So I did Hugo 1-3, Tohmas 1-3, Geddoe 1-3 and then Chris 1-3. This isn't smart because you sometimes forget major plot developments, and you don't connect with the characters as well. It's wise to do each chapter in order. 1-1-1, 2-2-2, 3-3-3.
I'm just doing that!! Thank Goddess and spirits It's right! (for Redheim, that is.) ^__^
Wait, can I interrupt your conversations for a moment?

A friend is begging for help with the S statues, where can I find one?
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
Runemaster

Post by Runemaster »

Gen. Dirge wrote:
Runemaster wrote:
Wait, can I interrupt your conversations for a moment?

hm.. I'm not sure about this but I think I got a Hex Doll S or something like that at the Mountain Path Boss' treasure chest. I'm not really sure,though.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Gen. Dirge wrote:Wait, can I interrupt your conversations for a moment?

Don't post off topic, there are plenty of threads to ask questions about Suikoden in. The point of the general forum is to give a place to talk about other things but still be within the Suikoden community.

Anyway, I'm now playing Persona 3 FES. I didn't end up getting the original and it's a good thing I didn't because I got this cheap super version, yay! It's pretty good. I just never feel like I have time for the social aspects. At lunchtime I oftne have a couple people come up to me and ask to see me after school. I tell you I'm only one person! I love the exp boost you get with socials when you're fusing though, yay!

One thing I don't like is how you have to wait for the next full moon in order to advance the level cap in the dungeon. I'm usually ready to move on a week or more before hand.

Still enough complaining, it's a very good game and very imersive and unusual. It does remind me a bit of Suikoden because of the "return to base" idea which is kind of like headquarters in Suiko. Also the turn based and magic focus of course. But it never ceases to unnerve me when activating a spell a la suicide. Ick.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I decided to replay Zelda: OOT and MM one after another for massive nostalgic. It was great.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
RangerDeon

Post by RangerDeon »

I beat Xenosaga Episode 1 last week. . . now I'm on to Episode 2. :D

"I wasn't getting rid of you. I want you to do whatever you want to do with me. I know that sounded dirty, and dirty things count, but I didn't mean the dirty things. You and me can hang whenever, wherever."
-Lorelai Gilmore
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

Is episode 1 good? How long is it?
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

I didn't like Xenosaga that much because it had such long sequences that I kept forgetting how the battle system worked. I was 20 hours into it and I realized I still didn't know how to level up and get new abilities so I gave up on it. The story was good but I wish it would just have been an animee and not a game.