Which game has best graphic?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Nemesis

Which game has best graphic?

Post by Nemesis »

I'm very curious which video game has the best graphic. One of my friend said FFX2 has good graphic, but bad storyline. another friend says twiligth princess is pretty neat. I play twlight princess, adn I think its pretty good. JUst a little too birght at times.
Nick Bruiser
Occam Arkitect

Re: Which game has best graphic?

Post by Occam Arkitect »

There are really lots of games with good graphics.

Personally, I think Japanese-made games are the perfect ones, they both have the smoothness and beauty factor.

There are also games that are "cel-shaded", which look really good for your eyes. Level 5 developer makes games like these. (Dragon Quest 8, Dark Cloud 2, Rogue Galaxy).
Tenko5

Post by Tenko5 »

Are we talking all the systems currently out? If so, it would have to be MGS4 for the PS3. If we are talking about the PS2 dragon quest 8 has decent graphics probably not the best. I would have to go with MGS2 and MGS3 (2 has better backgrounds while 3 has better character models). The Wii would probably be LoZ because Zelda is really the anchor of Nintendo (not mario). For the Xbox no clue I can't really think of one with awesome graphics. And I've only played a few games for the 360 so I can't say for sure.
Those who know much suffer much. "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Why can't you be more sincere and earnest?! Like me!
Kyle: Yeah, how's that working out for you again?
Zeikcied

Post by Zeikcied »

Nemesis wrote:I'm very curious which video game has the best graphic. One of my friend said FFX2 has good graphic, but bad storyline. another friend says twiligth princess is pretty neat. I play twlight princess, adn I think its pretty good. JUst a little too birght at times.
Are we just talking about these two games?

Also, do you mean Final Fantasy XII (twelve) or Final Fantasy X-2 (ten-two, or as I pronounce it, ecks-two)? XII and X-2 are two vastly different games.

Twilight Princess is better than FFX-2, in terms of graphics, only because it came out three years (I think) after FFX-2, and graphics simply got better.

But between Twilight Princess and FFXII, I'm not sure. I'm not very into graphics comparisons.

Though, if we're talking in general, then I'd say Unreal Tournament 3 and Gears of War. I've never played Gears of War, but it looks great.

But, in all reality, "good graphics" depends on what you like to see. Do you like gritty realism or anime-inspired cuteness? Cel-shading or a more natural look? Japanese beauty or American ruggedness? It all depends, and it's all a matter of personal opinion.
Black knight overlord

Post by Black knight overlord »

FF 12 looks awesome! im getting it for christmas, I cant wait, I think the fighting is like FFx-2(giving commands, but they run around and do them, kinda like S3, i guess) Did u guys see the opening movie for FF 12? if you dont have it you can watch it on youtube.