Halloween

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Iku

Halloween

Post by Iku »

Hey everyone! i haven't made a post in donkey's years, but im back! (does a dance!) anyway tomorrow is halloween! itll be great i used to love hallowen as a kid its like a kids version of new years! its great you dress up like a fool and go around begging, and its publically accepted!!! this year (being 18 in a month so i cant go trick or treating :( tee hee) im going to my friend's party which'll be great! im going to go as a mummy, ive already got my costume ready, it took me ages but i got help so it was fun! we're gonna give the kids, who come trick or treating, sherbety sweets and mini toothpaste!
i love this time of year you just get to dress up and generally act like a fool! its great!, so what are you doing this year? :o
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
Kagiya

Re: Halloween

Post by Kagiya »

Nothing ; ; Studying for my midterm (which is on the first) and being gone most of the day with my clinicals. School sucks.
Waylander

Post by Waylander »

Not too big on Halloween, but I am going to see the Pumpkins at the Fox. Happy Halloween indeed.

Toothpaste?
Michael Easton

Post by Michael Easton »

This Halloween I will mostly be drinking and playing poker.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

My friends and I go all out for Halloween.
I'm a zombie this year.
There's already been 3 parties, tonight is another one and tomorrow night I'm sure there's something insane going on. I also went to a horror convention the weekend before for the 3rd year in a row.
And this coming Saturday we're going to the Polk Theater to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show at midnight.
Purr.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I have two costumes. One for school then the other for a party I will be going to. The school one is Spiderman because all my firneds and I will be superheros!! Then the dance will be either a Zombie or death. I even have a fake scythe. Zombie will have makeup and the likes death will be easier since it's a costume. Which one do you guys think? Zombie or Death??
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I absolutely LOVE Halloween! I rank it even higher than Christmas. I will not be dressing up this year though. Simply because I'm poor and can't afford a costume. Sadness I know, but I will still hand out candy to the small children. I find their costumes extremely amusing.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Iku

Post by Iku »

you're going to see the rocky horror picture show! jealous!
ive only just realised but i go back to school on monday so through my hang over i'll have to be studeing(spelling?) , grr!
aah wel only a few hours left! :o
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
Eroschilles

Post by Eroschilles »

Doing an English paper tonight. If I finish early I might go do something worthwhile. Party going this weekend though. Big fun for me. Huzzah!!!
Quing

Post by Quing »

Yeah, I'm in college, so I'm not going trick-or-treating except at a couple of relatives' houses. I'm re-using my Tir Mcdohl costume from last year (sigh...) Yeah. I totally didn't want to put in the effort to make a new costume. I'm probably just going to hang out, do my homework, and bum at various relatives' houses.