Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo DS and PSP

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
LillyXChris

Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo DS and PSP

Post by LillyXChris »

Okay, so i just heard from a friend of mine that TWO Kingdom Hearts games are gonna go portable.

Kingdom Hearts: 365/2 Days (I think that's the title...) You play as Roxas during his Organisation days, from the start of his Organisation XIII days till i don't know when. This looks to be an awesome game. This could be pretty much a prequel to KH2 or something. Out on the Nintendo DS late December, possibly up to next year (I have a feeling about nearly the same release date as Kingdom Hearts 3)

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. This one i'm a bit sketchy on the details, but i think this is the prelude to Kingdom Hearts 3. I think it has something to do with the secret ending that you get when you complete Kingdom Hearts 2 and you do everything in Jiminy's Journal. I THINK this also follows Roxas or it MAY follow the new character Terra. Again, i'm a bit sketchy on the details so i'm not sure about this one. Out on the PSP, again, late December (possibly hand-in-hand with 365/2 days).

So there you have it. I can't provide any pics, cuz i don't know where to get them. And i'm not TOO sure about the release dates or the description of the game, but i have a vague feeling about the games.

What do you guys think??
Just think about it. Someone might be writing a Kingdom Hearts 2/Pretty Cure x-over right now. That someone is me.

Now playing POTC At World's End
Nozomi Yumehara and Darkside Dream... Miko (Princess) Yumehara
Sisters (Yes Precure 5/Precure X-over)
Michael Easton

Re: Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo DS and PSP

Post by Michael Easton »

I just hope that they're better than Chain Of Memories.
LillyXChris

Post by LillyXChris »

Well, same here. I didn't get the battle system for Chain of Memories, but i think that the battle system here would be a LOT better.

The only thing i'm NOT sure about is whether you get to change from Roxas to Sora. I REALLY can't stand to play as Roxas (UNLESS it's a dual-wield Roxas, then that i won't mind)
Just think about it. Someone might be writing a Kingdom Hearts 2/Pretty Cure x-over right now. That someone is me.

KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

i really hated the card system and gave up on Chain of Memories. i think they are still going to use cards but since they're using an engine like Kingdom Hearts, it seems they'll minimize the card crap (whew).

for the PSP there is also going to be a Final Fantasy 7 prequel using the same engine as Kingdom Hearts (so yet another action hack n slash), focusing on Zack, Cloud and Sephiroth when they were SOLDIERS.

if i buy a PSP i'll be stuck in the gaming world for years... O_o
LillyXChris

Post by LillyXChris »

What i heard for 365/2 days is that you get to play as EVERY ORGANISATION MEMBER in the game. Is that an added bonus or what? Well, again it's just what i heard, so it's not official. I just can't wait to see whether i can play as Axel, or Demyx for that matter (Sorry i'm addicted to Demyx)

Red rune

Post by Red rune »

LillyXChris wrote:What i heard for 365/2 days is that you get to play as EVERY ORGANISATION MEMBER in the game. Is that an added bonus or what?
Like hell it is! I wish i could see screen shots of it. Once it comes out im buyin it on DS!
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
LillyXChris

Post by LillyXChris »

Here's some screenshots:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days
http://www.kingdomhearts3.us/wp-content ... 358_05.jpg
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net/images/scan6.jpg

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
http://www.kingdomhearts3.us/wp-content ... bbs_01.jpg
http://www.kingdomhearts3.us/wp-content ... bbs_07.jpg
http://www.kingdomhearts3.us/wp-content ... bbs_06.jpg

Oh i just found out that the game on DS is called 358/2 days not 365 /2 days. My mistake ppl.

Red rune

Post by Red rune »

Is Terra the one with brown hair in those screenshots? Or is that Leon?
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
LillyXChris

Post by LillyXChris »

Well, as seen from the third scan for birth by sleep, that spiky brown-haired guy is Roxas, and i THINK the guy next to him is Terra. But as seen from the combat screen, you DO get to play as that guy next to Roxas. I THINK that's Terra.