She looks like Emilia

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Greywolf

She looks like Emilia

Post by Greywolf »

I haven't been on these boards for a while, but I thought you guys might like to hear this. This is the most wonderfully weird thing that's ever happened to me. I swear to God I am not lying, but you might not believe me. It's really weird.

I am in a graduate school of library and information science. I want to be a librarian. There's a girl in my classes that also wants to be a librarian. The moment I saw her, I thought she looked like Emilia. Her name is Elena. She has the same shaped eyes, the same shaped face... and even her glasses are similar. She is beautiful. I got sick in class one day and she was sitting next to me. I was in really bad shape, and very embarrassed. I know she noticed it, and I left during break. I thought she would tell the others, and I would be even more embarrassed. A couple classes later, we needed to switch classes, and being the shy loner that I am I sat by myself. She came and sat right next to me. That's when I realized she had been sitting next to me on purpose all along. We've been talking ever since, and even though I am more than a bit strange, we have everything in common. Honestly, never thought I'd meet someone this much like myself. Never happened before. And I just keep thinking how she looks exactly like an animated librarian from my favorite video game.
"Wisdom begins with wonder." -- Albert Einstein
Jowy Atreides

Re: She looks like Emilia

Post by Jowy Atreides »

It's too bad she hasn't played Suikoden. That would be even odder.
genso19

Re: She looks like Emilia

Post by genso19 »

more odd if she will become a librarian of a school named Green Leaf lol

good for you to find someone like that

so here's a Suikoden II quote for you:

"So don't forget, Pilika. Enjoy the moments you have together, because nothing lasts forever. Okay?"
"Hey, listen up! These Godwin traitors got no respect for justice. And sure, sometimes justice is just a little word. But sometimes justice is three feet of sharp steel smashing in your face. Now, let's go get 'em!"