Bright Shield Rune Picture

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
chejjjj

Bright Shield Rune Picture

Post by chejjjj »

Hi I am looking for a decent sized, high quality picture of the Bright Shield Rune. I am planning on getting a tattoo and I wanted to incorporate this into it. Thanks to anyone that can either send me one or provide me with a link
Pollensalta

Re: Bright Shield Rune Picture

Post by Pollensalta »

http://images.quizilla.com/S/Squall19/1 ... ldRune.jpg

all it takes is a 5 second search on the internet, people.
Purr.
Benthos

Post by Benthos »

I'm sorry Pollensalta, but I think this picture is not good enough for what he's looking for. I actually have a worse pic, but why don't you try to ask the guy of this topic to get you one? I know that it's not quite helpful but it's a start:

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... f4948a6446

If you wanna talk more about having a tattoo, discuss in this thread here:

http://www.suikosource.com/phpBB3/viewt ... f4948a6446

I wanna put a tattoo rune on my hands, but I'm not completely sure about it. Perhaps you could express some opinion and then help me a little. I will actually try to find a picture of the Bright Shield myself if you think the process above is too difficult.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Uh, the pic is fairly big and completely clear.
Purr.
chejjjj

Post by chejjjj »

thanks Benthos, I will ask that guy if he can or I will remake one my self, lol, never even thought of that

As for the tattoo discussion i'll head on over. I have already had one tattoo done, so I might be able to help you out a bit.

Pollensalta thanks for the attempt, but the image quality in that one is not that great and I already used an internet search
Benthos

Post by Benthos »

Pollensalta wrote:Uh, the pic is fairly big and completely clear.
No, the picture is good, but he's looking for a more perfect one, with low light and more modelled. I know this because he wants to do a tattoo like me, and I wanted a very perfect picture of a rune. Besides, yours is with text too, and it's better the rune alone.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Benthos wrote:
Pollensalta wrote:Uh, the pic is fairly big and completely clear.
No, the picture is good, but he's looking for a more perfect one, with low light and more modelled. I know this because he wants to do a tattoo like me, and I wanted a very perfect picture of a rune. Besides, yours is with text too, and it's better the rune alone.
good luck then; that's probably the best he's gonna get.
Purr.