Need some opinion of you guys!!!! (tattoo)

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Pollensalta

Re: Need some opinion of you guys!!!!

Post by Pollensalta »

It is, but life's not fair. Companies and jobs have rules, and if we want them, we have to abide by those rules.
Purr.
Kagiya

Post by Kagiya »

Not just companies and jobs, but schools too. Preprofessional schools has certain rules. At least in medical schools and other health professional schools, if you have tattoos you have to cover them up when you go hospitals and such. This is because you are representing the school. In the same manner if you work for a company you are representing the company when you meet clients. Some people will make judgments of you if they see tattoos. As a lawyer you will be representing your client. I'm not really sure of Brazil's perspective on tattoo's and law system though. I would hope that juries would be impartial to such things.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I don't care, I am very emotional sometimes :roll:

I do think that if anyone gets one it should be for a good reason and somewhere easy to hide it. Mine is on my wrist so I can't hide it easy, if they do notice not much I can do, but I still don't regret it because I love mine and all my friends do as well. Also I could always do the glove thing or just simply try to hide my wrist. My big mistake was that I put it on my right wrist (Since Tir has his on the right) and I am right handed :|
I think the schools where I live won't care that much and it's nto very bgi, I could easily cover it with glvoes or a bandage. (I was scared to get a very big one)
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
genso19

Post by genso19 »

Well, you can't always think of what the public thinks, because everyone has his own judgment on tattoos, so when you wear one, there will always be the people who will look down upon you because they think it's "indecent" while there will always be some who would think that it's "cool".

but if you sole reason is that it has a sentimental value to you (suggestion only) I suggest that you can just order to make a key chain or something, or have a t-shirt painted with the symbols for the design (although they are different) but it's up to you if you really want tattoo.

Cheers!

(hhmmm, Can I cover my whole Torso with the Beast Rune and my back with Dragon rune? lol)
"Hey, listen up! These Godwin traitors got no respect for justice. And sure, sometimes justice is just a little word. But sometimes justice is three feet of sharp steel smashing in your face. Now, let's go get 'em!"
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

(hhmmm, Can I cover my whole Torso with the Beast Rune and my back with Dragon rune? lol)
That would be so awesome!
-Chaco
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

Zeikcied spoke with wisdom on the first post. It is your body. I personally think that you shouldn't get a tattoo on your two hands. It doesn't make sense. What is the point of having tattoos?? But anyways... if you want to do someting like that, I recommend a removable tattoo. You know, the fake sticky like. Try the removable first before you maek your dangerous choice.
Nick Bruiser
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Nemesis wrote: It doesn't make sense. What is the point of having tattoos??
It's a subculture, just like anything else. Is it hurting you?
Purr.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I personally think that you shouldn't get a tattoo on your two hands. It doesn't make sense.
In the game the characters attach the rune on the back of thier hands so one might think thats a good spot to put one.
-Chaco
Hot Like Wasabi

Post by Hot Like Wasabi »

Old topic but my fiance just got her third tattoo but her first Suikoden tatt.

http://flickr.com/photos/21895606@N04/2321893591/
Kagiya

Post by Kagiya »

Looks pretty neat. ^-^ Did it hurt a lot considering the location?
Gen. Dirge

Post by Gen. Dirge »

Benthos wrote:Hey people, I don't know if I'm able to put a topic like this, but I want an opinion about something I want to do and I want you to think if it's cool or not.

I want to put tattoos on my two hands. On the left hand, the symbol of the Dawn Rune. And on the right hand the symbol of the Twilight Rune. I just wanna know what you guys think about this.
OMG.....seriously, REAL tattoos? *gulp* You know......a person's mind always changes time and time. Better do those tattoos that fade after a period of time in case you ever wanted to have a different rune on your hands. I'd consider something like that if I ever wanted to get a tattoo.....
"I wish that days like this could just go on forever....." -Snowe Vingerhut

http://www.kian-sama.deviantart.com | http://saintdouchebag.tumblr.com/
Hey babycakes ;D
Paler than Moon

Post by Paler than Moon »

Whee it's been solong since I want to have a tatoo of The Beginning Rune but I haven't done them...haven't find the perfect tatoo artist. I would cherish the tatoo my entire life if I had it. I want a tatoo of the symbol of V for Vendetta too...
"If only..."
But thou art wind!
Do not scream:
thy fragrance deafens.
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

OMG.....seriously, REAL tattoos? *gulp* You know......a person's mind always changes time and time. Better do those tattoos that fade after a period of time in case you ever wanted to have a different rune on your hands. I'd consider something like that if I ever wanted to get a tattoo.....
Some people are not comfy with having a tattoo on thier skin forever! I however love mine and always will. It's all about how we see ourselves and how we feel we want to look. I DO regret not having mine a few inches higher but meh I like it still. :evil:
-Chaco
Fascination

Post by Fascination »

First of all, apologies for the necro but I didn't think it would be nice of me to create a whole new thread. :)

I've currently got the Soul Eater on my inner right arm (my other left arm containing one of my own drawings) and I am thinking of expanding the current tattoo:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b279/ ... oo_arm.jpg

I got that done a few years ago and it was a case of ever since I first played Suikoden I always knew I wanted it but I just didnt know where. When I got older I printed out the design and kept pinned next to my monitor for a few months before deciding to go for it. :D

I am torn between three ideas at the moment however to expand it (as that arm is looking bare in comparison to the other):

1) Surround the rune with a circle of names, the names of the people who have fallen to the Soul Eater whilst its been in Tir's grasp.
2) Tir's face appearing just behind the rune off-centre (so you see the right hand side of his face clearly but the rune partially obscures the left hand side) and surround the rune itself in red/yellow shaded glow line.
3) Make up a band around my arm of the other true runes but on a smaller scale.

What are your thoughts on this, and do you guys have any other ideas?
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

I've currently got the Soul Eater on my inner right arm (my other left arm containing one of my own drawings) and I am thinking of expanding the current tattoo:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b279/ ... oo_arm.jpg

I got that done a few years ago and it was a case of ever since I first played Suikoden I always knew I wanted it but I just didnt know where. When I got older I printed out the design and kept pinned next to my monitor for a few months before deciding to go for it.

I am torn between three ideas at the moment however to expand it (as that arm is looking bare in comparison to the other):

1) Surround the rune with a circle of names, the names of the people who have fallen to the Soul Eater whilst its been in Tir's grasp.
2) Tir's face appearing just behind the rune off-centre (so you see the right hand side of his face clearly but the rune partially obscures the left hand side) and surround the rune itself in red/yellow shaded glow line.
3) Make up a band around my arm of the other true runes but on a smaller scale.

What are your thoughts on this, and do you guys have any other ideas?
First of all, DOOD NICE RUNE!!!

Okay, now serious talkings.

1 or 3 would be less work/painful then 2. 3 Is a good idea because you can take a band off when you want to. It might be more work for a band but more enjoyable to. The names thing is a cool idea to (I wonder do you still put Gremio there or not?) I hope your not putting thier last names though, Odessa Silverberg, Teo Mcdoul!? Ted to!!
-Chaco