Suikoden Fangame Project

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
MaskedBishop

Re: Suikoden Fangame Project

Post by MaskedBishop »

MFGGJ wrote: P.S. : By the way I am a Male! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
LOL. Sorry, I actually meant to make the gender nonspecific as i wasnt sure, but when i hear someone named robin i initialya ssume them female until proven otherwise :P (i know its a uni-sex name, but I only know female robins :P)
Benthos

Post by Benthos »

Hey, I don't know if someone has already given this opinion, but what about the Harmonian War?

Harmonia is mentioned in almost every Suikoden, but was never in the centric story of the game.

It could be this right now, what you think?
MFGGJ

Post by MFGGJ »

Benthos wrote:Hey, I don't know if someone has already given this opinion, but what about the Harmonian War?

Harmonia is mentioned in almost every Suikoden, but was never in the centric story of the game.

It could be this right now, what you think?
Sorry to say this, but I have already decided on the Succession War and the Harmonian War or Harmonia may be little Big for I know that Harmonia ist the largest Country in Suikoden and the contents would be amazing.

By the way I can smell Konami coming up with an idea about Harmonia in their next game.

Due to them going Next-Gen they will persumely use the power of the thos consoles to bring a larger country on screen like Harmonia.

Maybe when this Game hits gold status or completion, I will think about an larger project.
Are you a fan of Suikoden Games and would like to help developing one?
Then look at the following and think about joining the team!

Suikoden Fan Game Thread
Benthos

Post by Benthos »

MFGGJ wrote:Sorry to say this, but I have already decided on the Succession War and the Harmonian War or Harmonia may be little Big for I know that Harmonia ist the largest Country in Suikoden and the contents would be amazing.

By the way I can smell Konami coming up with an idea about Harmonia in their next game.

Due to them going Next-Gen they will persumely use the power of the thos consoles to bring a larger country on screen like Harmonia.

Maybe when this Game hits gold status or completion, I will think about an larger project.
You can smell, huh? Well, I hope you're right. I've seen you're on the SuikOnline too. We could work together in this story. I'm a good writer and I think I can help with something. If you need some help with the storyline or characters, or something else PM me, okay?
RKO

Post by RKO »

Heya everyone. My first post here! Wewt!

Anyways, I was wondering how the production/planning was coming along on this game? Or if it was dropped all together? After reading through the topic, I'm hyped up pretty good for it.
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

Any news on this fan game? Just curious how did you build the stats of Barbarossa, Kilawher Shulen, Teo, and Windy.
It's not all about knowledge, but it helps.