Korea!

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Nemesis

Korea!

Post by Nemesis »

I love koreans movies, musics, and food. I can't think of any other but yea! Frmo your opinion! What would you do about the Nuclear weapon they have? My class been talking about it. The leader there is a jackass! I think
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

Of course I like japan more, but I like the game experts in korea, they are REALLY good in their category.

For instance, Korea and Japan had the battle of the ultimate champs in the game Tekken, and the former almost wiped all their asses clean.
Night

Post by Night »

I'm guessing we should probably distinguish between North and South Korea. Reason being, I'm assuming North Korea doesn't have many games champs, what with their intermittent electricity and and poor infrastructure. Plus they don't really encourage people to leave, and certainly not to go to Japan.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

The leader is a moron! He uses the money for power instead of feeding the people. I really just watned to nuke the north but its not like eveyrone there deserve to get blown up
Night

Post by Night »

It's true, Kim Jong-Il would be almost hilariously insane if the plight of the North Korean people wasn't so tragic. It's scary how poor the people are, and how much they suffer due to the dictatorship.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

Yep, talk about oppression; even for his own family. His niece who was studying in Paris committed suicide only last month. She wanted to date somebody who was not North Korean, and he harshly disagreed (she also probably didn't want to return to North Korea).
Sagiri

Re: Korea!

Post by Sagiri »

Kim Jong-Il is an idiot. We are studying Asia in my seventh-grade geography class, and the best adjectives my teacher can come up with is "He's a mean guy"! Dear Lord. It would suck if he and Osama got together, huh?
It's a pinky promise. If I break my promise you break my pinky.
freshmetal

Post by freshmetal »

Another thing that sucks really bad is that the people there are forced to worship him like a god.
PSN: FreshMetal80
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

There is a god who forces people to worship him. Shiva. Maybe Kim is Shiva or something.
blah1017

Post by blah1017 »

I must say, the recent developments in North Korea are unsettling to say the least. It's unfair to say that the countries that we all live in are without propaganda, but the things they must say to their own citizens in North Korea, it must be terrible.

I have no doubt that a country such as North Korea, with its pitiful infrastructure and economy will not pose a threat to the rest of the world, but it really sucks for the people who live there and have to deal with Kim Jong-Il, or however you spell that. Hopefully when he dies their communist regime will collapse and they can elect a leader who actually cares about making a country sustainable for human life.
Sagiri

Post by Sagiri »

Maybe not. My teacher has been saying that his son will take over, and more or less rule the same way Kim does now.
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Post by KFCrispy »

Korea recently made a third attempt to launch a satellite into orbit which failed... for the third time. Experts say their technology is very outdated, even worse than a custom-made satellite launched by a private company in California. For such threatening bastards (nukes, missiles and all), they have some poor intelligence (other countries just steal the technology from the US).
Eroschilles

Post by Eroschilles »

If we are going to bash N. Korea...

I remember reading and watching reports about ten years ago (mostly done by Brits, as I recall) about N. Korea's concentration camps that were used to slowly kill political prisoners and their whole families in various tortuous ways. And their practice of kidnapping foreign nationals in order to study their culture is repugnant. I'm sure every here has heard about Japanese fisherman and tourists would just dissapear from Japan's coast because they were kidnapped by N. Korea. I've always had the strong desire to topple little Kim's regime. But instead when he makes threats, we like to appease him with food and aid. Then we take him of the terror threat list. Then he threatens to nuke people. Appeasement is what allowed Hitler to grow so strong. I guess we are just waiting for him to die, but in the meantime there are those who still suffer because of this ingrate.

hah, rant finished. sorry.
blah1017

Post by blah1017 »

It's a common tactic of a dictator to employ terror to help control his population. See: Stalin, Pol Pot, etc.

It's really nothing new there. A shame we can't really do anything to help the people of North Korea, they don't deserve that kind of treatment. No one does.
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

This is unbelievable and strange...... The people are only suffering more since Christianity was banned........ Well that is pretty much my oppinion.
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!