Korea!

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
R_C_Cola2001

Re: Korea!

Post by R_C_Cola2001 »

Well, there has been a lot happening in North Korea lately, so lets get started. If you missed it, last week a nuclear bomb was detonated underground, North Koreas first successful attempt. In addition, many short range missiles were tested and successfully used. It is believe that these were not actually short range tests, but an actual long range missile that was not fully tested. My guess is that as soon as it was shown that the rockets could successfully convert to a secondary thruster, which increases range, they detonated it.

Also, Kim Jong-Il has decided that his youngest son Kim Jong-Un, will be his successor. You can find an article regarding him at www.news.yahoo.com or www.associatedpress.com He seems to be well educated, and not very much like his father.

That said, remember that even while much of his country is suffering, they continue to follow him. Be it fear or whatever, the man has capabilities that make other countries hesitate. Hes not someone who can be overlooked, or taken lightly. I'm all for annihilating him, but we cant simply start blowing the country to pieces, cause he'll simply use all his people as cannon fodder.
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

I heard that North Korea has one of the most if not the most beautiful view in the whole Korean Peninsula and that even South Koreans like going there just for the view!!!There is no reason for you iltes(guys) to be so negative about North Korea.One day the two countries will join as one nation and they will stop being suspicious of each other and they will never say south or north korea anymore.The end. 8)
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

I'm Korean and White, I'd love to go to Korea one day. The food is the absolute best in the world and I hear the cities are amazing. I have a blackbelt in Tae Kwan Do and I'd really like to train with real Koreans. Its definitly on my list for vacations to go on soon.
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

My mother's chinese dialect sounds more like Korean than Mandarin.Even my mother's sirname is Korean.
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!