Playstation 3

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Basel

Post by Basel »

Gamespot is offering an online only bundle of PS3 that is planned for shipping on January first.
60GB model for $1,104.28
20GB model for $994.28
Here are the details:
This Sony PlayStation 3 60GB Most Wanted bundle includes the following items:

* Sony PlayStation 3 60GB Game System
* PS3 Wireless SIXAXIS Controller
* Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom
* Madden NFL 07
* Ridge Racer 7
* NBA 07
* Full Auto 2
* Resistance: Fall of Man
* Resistance: Fall of Man Official Strategy Guide
* 1 Year Product Replacement Plan
* 12 Month Game Informer Subscription
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

* Due to the unusual size and weight of the Sony PlayStation 3 Most Wanted Bundle, an additional shipping and handling fee of $12.99 will be added to your order.
* Credit card billing address must be the same as shipment address.
* We expect these bundles to ship on or before January 5th, but THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED.
* This bundle cannot be shipped outside of the United States, to a PO Box, or to APO/FPO addresses.
* This bundle offer is not available in GameStop or EBgames stores.
* All products in this bundle are included at their regular retail price. All included games are $59.99 each.
* Online product pricing and availability will vary from stores and be fulfilled independent of store reservations.
* Limit 1 Sony PlayStation 3 console per household.
* Orders will be shipped on a first-come first-serve basis.
* We reserve the right to substitute any given game or accessory in a bundle if that game becomes unavailable when your console is available to ship.
* As processing times may vary, you may be unable to cancel your order after it is placed.
* Your credit card may be charged up to 9 days before shipment.
* Included warranty will not be shipped or billed to customers where they are prohibited by law or otherwise not applicable. Currently, this includes residents of Arizona, Florida, North Carolina, Washington, Wisconsin and Puerto Rico.
* Placing an order does not guarantee shipment. We reserve the right to cancel or modify any orders.
* Bundle is non-refundable unless returned unopened in its entirety. Normal return windows apply.
"The real issue is not TALENT as an independent element, but talent in relationship to WILL, DESIRE, AND PERSISTENCE. Talent without these things VANISHES and even modest talent with those characteristics GROWS..." -Milton Glaser
avenger

Re: Playstation 3

Post by avenger »

i have a 40gig ps3 that i got a 250gig hdd to replace. now i have ample space for everything i need for my ps3. and i didn't have to fork out 300 dollars to get the new designed ps3. i just paid 79 dollars for the hdd.

i also own a 60gig ps3, however i only use that to play ps1 and ps2 games on it.