Myspace

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

thumbs up for the badass parties.

yeah, I have a lot of friends in different cities that I've been to that I can just shoot messages to on myspace. lots easier than phonecalls, especially if I am not in the mood for the phone. which I'm usually not - I hate the phone.

I get at least 5 invites a day from random assholes trying to hook up, and I just report or ignore them.
Purr.
Eroschilles

Post by Eroschilles »

I've gto a myspace and I've only got 48 friends. Some are friends of friends and stuff. And some are just random people who asked to do that friend thing. I don't really care about the myspace whores and all. I do it so I don't really have to take the time to write individuals. Or call them. Communication isn't my forte.

I also like putting pictures up and stuff. Not always pictures of things that are relavant but that's okay. Anywhoms, myspace is alright. There are idiots everywher so of course there are going to be idiots on myspace. It's just a reflection of modern society so blame society not the medium that the individuals of society use to voicethemselves.

Shameless plug for myself: http://www.myspace.com/eroschilles[/url]
Michael Easton

Post by Michael Easton »

All this talk of Myspace made me go get my own profile; I wasn't even entirely sure of what it was previously! Since joining I've been able to contact old school friends who I haven't seen in years, which is kind of cool.

If you're interested (though it does kind of suck) it's at:

http://www.myspace.com/michael_easton
DailyFacade7

Post by DailyFacade7 »

Your Side, Choose Wise.
kharaa

Post by kharaa »

lucreborn

i love myspace......

Post by lucreborn »

i love myspace its great :D. good way to message friends without wasting text messages on my cell phone >:Þ.

http://www.myspace.com/sesshomaru_tenseiga
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
CJack14dt

Meh

Post by CJack14dt »

I've only had my myspace account for maybe a year cause I didn't think it was neccessary before but when I tried it I loved it for one very specific reason. I was the fat picked on kid in high school and out of a graduating class of 96 only 8 of us are still either unwed or don't have children and I'm only 24! I LOVE see the messes people from my childhood made of themelves. One of our bitchiest cheerleaders weighs 350lbs now. My old arch-enemy just got out of jail for the SECOND time. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Also, some of my friends from around San Diego see me on there and drop me a line sometimes which is fun too if I haven't talked to them in a while.

http://www.myspace.com/CJack14dt

(Not fat no more!)
Rody

Post by Rody »

Yeah, I used to hate myspace and generalize it like some people do. Some of my non-myspace friends still bag on me for having one, but I find it, like you all said, a good place to connect with people I haven't talked to in awhile, or friends that moved out of state and such. I also don't add people I don't know. I only have 11 friends! I'm very picky, what can I say? Most of the people are people I actually know in real life. That Tom guy and one other person are people I have never actually met in real life. I don't want to add people for numbers, I want to add them so I can regularly check their page, talk to them, send them nifty stuff, read their blogs, etc. So, I've changed my opinion of it now. I see that the whole community isn't whores.

Here's my page if you're curious. I'm gonna check out some of the other pages. (Cause it's fun and you never know if you'll make a new friend that way)

http://www.myspace.com/inmemoryofzozma
How did I end up as Pang Tong?!

Don't drink and park - accidents cause people.
Pollensalta

Re: Meh

Post by Pollensalta »

CJack14dt wrote:I've only had my myspace account for maybe a year cause I didn't think it was neccessary before but when I tried it I loved it for one very specific reason. I was the fat picked on kid in high school and out of a graduating class of 96 only 8 of us are still either unwed or don't have children and I'm only 24! I LOVE see the messes people from my childhood made of themelves. One of our bitchiest cheerleaders weighs 350lbs now. My old arch-enemy just got out of jail for the SECOND time. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Also, some of my friends from around San Diego see me on there and drop me a line sometimes which is fun too if I haven't talked to them in a while.

http://www.myspace.com/CJack14dt

(Not fat no more!)
same here. it's kind of funny - the valedictorian of my h.s. class is now a cokehead. most of the girls married abusive rednecks and popped out a bunch of kids.

and i'm only 21.
Purr.
Michael Easton

Re: Myspace

Post by Michael Easton »

Whilst on the subject of social networking sites does anyone on here have a Facebook profile? These days I prefer Facebook over Myspace because I'm sick to death of the constant technical errors that occur when doing anything on Myspace? Anyone got an opinion on this?
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Michael Easton wrote:Whilst on the subject of social networking sites does anyone on here have a Facebook profile? These days I prefer Facebook over Myspace because I'm sick to death of the constant technical errors that occur when doing anything on Myspace? Anyone got an opinion on this?
I do, but I rarely use it because not as many people are on it.
But there are a lot of neat little things to do with it!
Purr.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I love Facebook. I prefer it over myspace, although all the freaking applications are getting on my nerves. I know a lot of people who use it and I find it a convenient way to show pics to people and do mass invites for a party or something. One of my best friends loves to have parties. So, instead of having to call every person and tell them about it, which would be waaay too time-consuming, she can just create and event and invite us all at once. Plus it's the best way to keep in touch with classmates, in my opinion.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
ShakenMike

Post by ShakenMike »

I don't like the service of myspace because I tried to register my email with them but they don't have very good email system.

I'm not sure myspace create virus,spyware adaware like programs.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

ShakenMike wrote:I don't like the service of myspace because I tried to register my email with them but they don't have very good email system.

I'm not sure myspace create virus,spyware adaware like programs.
myspace doesn't create it but there's a lot of bots lately that are using it to spread viruses. it is getting kinda bad.
Purr.
Leona

Post by Leona »

Im sorry I don't go on myspace. It's just not my thing.