Crikey!

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Feldoon

Crikey!

Post by Feldoon »

Steve 'Crocodile' Irwin dead.

By a stingray? That's just... not the way he should have gone, at all.
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

Yeah, I was upset too, I went to yahoo.com to search something and BAM he's dead all of a sudden. That's really upsetting, since his heart was in the right place with a lot of the stuff he did, unfortunately he mind wasn't sometimes. But... yeah, a sting ray? Who'd have thought something that... anti-climatic would've happened.
Occam Arkitect

Post by Occam Arkitect »

This isn't advertising...or is it?

Anyway, that's kinda sore news for ol' croc. :(
paladinoz3

Post by paladinoz3 »

well..i hope his kids and wife are ok with that....it very sad
i demand a lawyer!!!!!!!!
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Yeah, you'd think the crocodile hunter would gone out fighting... well, a crocodile or something.

How sad. :(
Purr.
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

I was shocked. I heard a few people mentioning it at school, and I was like "Yeah, right". Then I get home and turn on AOL and it's headlining the news.

Of all animals I would've never thought it'd be a Stingray. I feel for his Wife and Kids. Shame.
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."
Crowley's_Apprentice
Banned User

Post by Crowley's_Apprentice »

Same here. A sting ray???? I always joked about him, all up close and personal stickin his face into a king cobra's face as he tells the camera "if he bites me mates, i could be dead in an instant!"

and then the stingray happened.
"Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!"--Glen Quagmire
"Victory is mine!"--Stewie Griffin
"Oh that's just nastee..."--Cleveland
"...evil monkey living in my closet..."--Chris Griffin
Feldoon

Post by Feldoon »

XD!!!

*cough*

It was gonna happen.
Simon M.

Post by Simon M. »

is it shameful to be killed by a stingray?? I think stingray is really deadly..
"Come friends, to the Land of Guild
Kirkis

Post by Kirkis »

Actually, from what I've read, the chances of any human DYING for a stingray is like a million to one. He just had HORRIBLE luck and the thing ended up going up under his ribcage and right into his heart.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Simon M. wrote:is it shameful to be killed by a stingray?? I think stingray is really deadly..
Stingray is deadly, but they're not known to be dangerous because they very rarely attack humans. Steve Irwin was very unlucky, not only because he actually got stung, but he got stung straight at his heart, making things much worse.

I definitely feel sorry, and saddened by this news.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

I always thought that when and if he had died (before he actually did) I thought the news would say that he was bitten in half by a croc. Not that I would have found that funny, because I don't, it's just you'd expect that he'd die by what he was named after. I didn't think it was true that he had died either when I heard someone talking about it, but on Tuesday when I was watching animal planet, like i always do in the morning, they had a memorial type commercial for him, and then I knew that he was gone. It makes me really sad since I respected him for what he did in his life, and now the world has to try and go on without him. I just hope that his wife is taking it alright, because I'm very certain his children are devestated.
Michael Easton

Post by Michael Easton »

At least he went out doing what he loved with a smile on his face, you know? I'll probably die in an office, shackled to a desk when I'm 70 years old.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Michael Easton wrote:At least he went out doing what he loved with a smile on his face,
Well, I don't think he had a smile on his face as stingers tend to ummm sting. But, I get your point.
Destiny's Warrior

Post by Destiny's Warrior »

Wasn't he supposedly intimidating it by swimming above it and near it? I heard something about that but I don't know if was true or not, can anyone confirm? Stingrays tend to attack if they feel threatened.
"It's called 'Sex Panther' by Odeon... It's illegal in 9 countries... Yep, it's made with real bits of panther so you know it's good."

"Are we about to get it on, 'cause i'm as hard as diamond in an ice storm..."