Official Suggestion Thread

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

Updated the Board Rules with the rule change.

Added a link to Photobucket in the 'bandwidth thief' part.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

How about an area for generalized Suikoden questions? Like questions that pertain to the series but not a specific game. For example, I had wanted to post a topic asking who the composer for each game was, but didn't know where to put it. So basically things about the games's staff.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
thcrock
Global Admin

Post by thcrock »

That could probably just go in this General Forum. I don't know if there would be enough to warrant its own forum, they could co-exist here.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

KoRnholio wrote:That could probably just go in this General Forum. I don't know if there would be enough to warrant its own forum, they could co-exist here.
Although this is the "anything but Suikoden" folder... I thought we just used it for off-topic stuff. I kind of think it WOULD be a good idea to have the folder that he's talking about.
Purr.
Nalleo

Post by Nalleo »

Enough of spoiler this and spoiler that!Let it be,if you don't like it,just don't enter the forum.Oh,I forgot.I have a suggestion on how to improve Suikosource.Why don't you guys download Suikoden's soundtrack.All Suikoden's fans(including me of course) would like that!We can listen to the soundtrack while surfing this website.Isn't it great!!?
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Downloading MP3 is illegal and therefore cannot be done. Not to mention that it would take tons of server bandwidth.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Not to mention some people haven't played certain games (obviously when they haven't come out in their countries) and would like to discuss previous games without having to be spoiled about the one they haven't played.
Purr.
Nalleo

Post by Nalleo »

Why don't you make personality questions and the result of the questions will determine who are suitable Suikoden's characters for us!Another dumb suggestion from me I guess :cry:
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Because this isn't that type of forum.
Purr.
Nalleo

Post by Nalleo »

Hello again,I hope this time I can help.I have a few OST of Suikoden.How can I download them here?Can you tell me?
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

You can't.

It's illegal, and it is not allowed.
Purr.
Nalleo

Post by Nalleo »

Urghhh!Sorry for that lousy suggestion,mods. :( I have another suggestion.Sorry if this sounds bad.Can I post new topics which has nothing to do with Suikoden in the general discussion forum.I want the forum to concentrate on something else rather than Suikoden.Example,Question And Need Answer topic,where the mods or experts answer the question of the newbies.I have a bunch of new topics.With my ideas,I hope to make this forum the best among the best. :D But if I can't,I'll think of something new,okay?
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

You can start by reading and following the rules.

Anyways, it's explicitly stated that you can post non-Suikoden things in the general discussion forum.
Purr.
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

Red Killey wrote:Downloading MP3 is illegal and therefore cannot be done. Not to mention that it would take tons of server bandwidth.
Alrighty, thanks. That's what I wanted to know.
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

Nalleo wrote:Urghhh!Sorry for that lousy suggestion,mods. :( I have another suggestion.Sorry if this sounds bad.Can I post new topics which has nothing to do with Suikoden in the general discussion forum.I want the forum to concentrate on something else rather than Suikoden.Example,Question And Need Answer topic,where the mods or experts answer the question of the newbies.I have a bunch of new topics.With my ideas,I hope to make this forum the best among the best. :D But if I can't,I'll think of something new,okay?
Dear Sir,

I appreciate your enthusiasm in giving suggestions to better Suikosource as a whole. However, it would be more appreciated if you could take some time for a while before giving out suggestions. Just because you can suggest things doesn't mean that you should suggest whatever comes to your mind in that very second.

It would be very much appreciated if you read the rules first as some of your suggestions had been mentioned there as the things that we don't allow. And by reading the rules, I hope you really pay attention and understand the rules and not simply reading them. Reading and understanding the purpose of each forum here is also a good idea as General Discussion forum is the one already with the purpose of talking about non-Suikoden topics. So therefore, the forum is already focusing on non-Suikoden materials which made your suggestion to be moot.

Feel free to give other suggestions if you feel the need to do so, however, I do expect better quality suggestions and not the 'lousy' ones (using your own words).

Also, just because you are allowed to suggest things, doesn't mean that you must make suggestions. If there are no suggestions that you can give, that's fine too.

Please take what I said into consideration before making further suggestions. Thank you, Nalleo.

-Red Killey-
[Administrator of Suikosource]
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.