Official Suggestion Thread

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Greywolf

Post by Greywolf »

Well... someone suggested before that we have a place for fanfiction on the site. I didn't see a reply to that, so I was hoping to second it. Sorry if this has already been addressed.
EternalOnslaught

Re: Official Suggestion Thread

Post by EternalOnslaught »

I am not entirely sure if this has been brought up before. But I think it would be awesome if you could add different color schemes with more board. I know certain sites have it where you can view it on a white or black background. Just a suggestion, thanks.
Sandalphon - Senso Suikoden
genso19

Post by genso19 »

I think it would be good to have a Graveyard of Topics or Topic Archive, this is where the deleted old topics or locked topics go, so if a person wants to visit a topic again he can go there.

maybe a forum for guides? (I don't know where to post them) or self page for guides (quality guides that can be submitted first to the mods then await for approvals) maybe this can be good for speculations/theories too.

maybe another forum for other games? so that people won't stuff all the non-suiko topics in the General Discussion as well as a new forum for Introduce yourself

tnx for reading my suggestion, hehe
"Hey, listen up! These Godwin traitors got no respect for justice. And sure, sometimes justice is just a little word. But sometimes justice is three feet of sharp steel smashing in your face. Now, let's go get 'em!"
Pollensalta

Post by Pollensalta »

Guides and things of that sort can be posted in the forum for that particular game. However, we've got guide writers anyways, although I don't think donations will be turned away.
A separate forum for other video games is not a bad idea; we'll see.
Purr.
Red rune

Post by Red rune »

Could you maybe add suikoden tactics images in some character profiles? I mean you put them in for the main characters for tactics (eg kyril) but u did not put them in for some reoccuring characters from S4 that were in tactics.

If its because you can not find images with permission to use them then nevermind.
I'm lvl 99! plus my lvl68 party members
Redheim

Post by Redheim »

May I suggest a Suikoden Quiz board, made by suikosource?
Keep your Coins, I want Change.
Belcoot4

Post by Belcoot4 »

again im brand new to this site, but a veteran of the game. i didnt take the time to read every reply to this thread, but ill make my suggestion anyway. I think that if there was playlist or even just a music link you could change every so often, of sounds of the suikoden games. Actualy i think a playlist that is mixed with songs from all of the games would be a great addition to this site. If I ever had any questions about any of the games, this site surley gave a decsive and accurate answer to my problem, the fan art is amazing, this forum definitly puts most speculations to rest, so all this site needs is a little music to throw some color on this canvas. thats what i think. happy to be a member!
"Even the dead reveal their secrets to me." Yuber

"I have not lived long enough to become a myth." Chris Lightfellow

"They betrayed us and fled. Cowards." Zegai
Chaco

Post by Chaco »

There should be the offical ingame facesets for Suikdoen 3-5 and Tactics characters, not just one full body picture.

Also one bg thing I think is needed is a forum for other games, mostly because when I am out of topics to write in or when it's slow it would give me something to do here.
These wings arn't just for show you know!
-Chaco
inuyasha_demon

Post by inuyasha_demon »

A Quick Reply box would be nice to add here as well.