Kirkis' Review on Real Life

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Pretty Like A Girl

Post by Pretty Like A Girl »

good show!
i am like a wall of flesh....
Rody

Post by Rody »

Real Life sucks... There is no way to bring back the dead, no fast money cheats, and when you get to be my stage (22) people expect you to have a steady career, boyfriend, and children. When you don't have these things at my stage, you are ridiculed. And you can't restart the game if you make a stupid mistake. And I am having a hard time finding any cool characters... They're all so dull and cookie cutter molded. I think I will put this game down for awhile and bury myself in books and video games...
How did I end up as Pang Tong?!

Don't drink and park - accidents cause people.
Jalk

Post by Jalk »

I'm still pretty confused about that game (I must say hte manual was missing when I got my copy of the game) : sometimes, the difficulty is ridiculously high and sometime, you find yourself succeeding in something although you don't understand why.
I found the skill and customization system pretty interesting and well done, even if you have to spend waaaaay to much time to level up before being able to use it properly. The dialogues are also pretty confusing. The script can be great at times but, too often, you are stuck in stupid cutscenes when NPC are raving about the same things again and again.
Anyway, I think I'll still give it a try, there are things I don't want to miss, like the "friends" system or even the "love" thingy, even if some hardcore gamers told me it is overated.
Hope to find you on line !