Universal Playstation 2.............

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
CameoChic444

Universal Playstation 2.............

Post by CameoChic444 »

I've recently bought it and was wondering if anyone could recommend any RPG'S that were not released on PAL format - so far I've just bought Wild Arms 2 and Suikoden 3. Also where can I find a reasonably priced suikoden 2 as I won a bid on ebay and discovered it was a scam as the person left ebay when I had sent the money (thought I was getting a bargin at around 20 pounds)
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

Off the top of my head; Xenogears, Xenosaga Episode 1, Final Fantasy Tactics, Chrono Cross and Chrono Trigger (as part of Final Fantasy Chronicles, comes with Final Fantasy IV).
riou83

Post by riou83 »

I would also suggest Xenosaga 2 if its out im not positive if its out in Pal Version yet. Id also suggest Final Fantasy 7 and 8.
Lemmy Claypool

Post by Lemmy Claypool »

riou83 wrote:I would also suggest Xenosaga 2 if its out im not positive if its out in Pal Version yet. Id also suggest Final Fantasy 7 and 8.
All of those games are available in PAL format.
Mikalakatov

Post by Mikalakatov »

this Universal PS2... is it just a modded PS2? Like the flip top or the swap disc? Just wondering because if it is official, then you wouldn't have to upgrade it when new games come out right? Just wondering because I've never heard of a Universal PS2 >.> also, if it is official, then where would it be located at to be able to buy?
CameoChic444

Post by CameoChic444 »

I bought it on mail order from a magazine in the UK. Apparently it runs Japanese games too but I haven't tried. It isn't modded but don't know if it is official. To play psone games you have to reset it a few times to change modes and I had to buy a different cable to support NTSC signal. It is very safe to use though and I have had no problems.
Alayna

Post by Alayna »

I'm not sure if it's availible in PAL, but Lunar Silver Star Story and Eternal Blue Complete for the PS1.
Amazing RPGs. XD