Who do we get along better with certain people than others?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
dragonmasterx
Elite Member

Who do we get along better with certain people than others?

Post by dragonmasterx »

Chinese go by some animal system, where the year you're born determines what animal you are. Certain animals get along extremely well with others, and vice versa.

I think the zodiac system(Gemini, Aries, etc.) also has this thing about certain types getting along better together.

Do you believe that stuff?
Last edited by dragonmasterx on Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alayna

Post by Alayna »

Hehe, not really.. I think most horoscope things are so broad that they could really fit anyone. I wouldn't be surprised to look at a newspaper's horoscope one day and it'd say "Today you will breathe a lot of air" or "You may purchase something in the near future" .. :wink:
Simon M.

Post by Simon M. »

actually, it says a pig does not get along with a snake. but my older brother and I are getting along pretty well.. well actually, the only problem is that when he go somehwere and take me along, cops aslways follow us... I have no clue what the heck is going on. he was pulled over twice when I came with him
Last edited by Simon M. on Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Come friends, to the Land of Guild
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

actually...I am against astrology but I do find that im very compatible with other aries{im an aries}
lucreborn

Post by lucreborn »

I believe the signs have more to do with personality, not getting along with whoever. Cant stand some girls who beleive in the "Compatibility test" in their magizines that make them think your wrong for them....god lost so many pretty girls to that dam thing.....

And son micheal kings are ment to be dethrown ;) and lashley will do that muahahah
"I've always been alone, ever since I was born." ~luc suikoden 3~
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

i don believe in that stuff and some people do but that is because if how it fits anyone or it generalizes so much that if it says something like you will argue with someone you know today , that is like anyone alayna said i think it just all depends on the people and there personality, attitude, etc. not when they were born
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Astrology and 'fortune-telling'(things such as scrying and tarot cards) are things I don't beleive in. I beleive in alot of things LIKE that but those are things that the most inept people can perform so I am inclined to think that its a matter of luck or just fraud.
Simon M.

Post by Simon M. »

actually, I don't believe in the getting along part, but what they say are somewhat true. Like for the year of a snake, what they say are somewhat true, in the opposite way. Probably I was born at night. and the Astrology thingy, I'm a leo. And what it said are quite true. so, I sort of believe in it
"Come friends, to the Land of Guild
amelia108

Post by amelia108 »

i'm a leo and everyone i've dated has been a libra. total coincidence too. it's not like i say "hey are you a libra? good. let's go out." i don't really believe in astrology, but that's just too weird of a coincidence to ignore.
The 109th Star

Post by The 109th Star »

I was born on the cusp of gemini/cancer, but I don't know if there are any benefits or drawbacks to that. However, everyone hates me anyways, so it really doesn't matter.
“I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.” -Will Shriner

"Yep...Shocking horror..." Crow, MST3K "The Screaming Skull"
Iku

Post by Iku »

mine always seem to be wrong so i look at everyones elses predictions to see which one fits what happened to me! (im looking at the ones for the day before!) but i dont believe in horoscopes or anything like that because according to that one in twelve people are going to have the same day! and have very similar personalities!

(and mr above me you are being sarcastic right? :( )
'Believed the evidence of your own eyes, did ya? In a place like this?' Granny Weatherwax
Night

Post by Night »

amelia108 wrote:i'm a leo and everyone i've dated has been a libra. total coincidence too. it's not like i say "hey are you a libra? good. let's go out." i don't really believe in astrology, but that's just too weird of a coincidence to ignore.
Hah, excellent. I'm a Libra and the majority of my past girlfriends are Leos.
Ice has formed and there's snow between the tracks/ And I have seen the surface tear and I can't look back/ And cool low sun has blinded you for days from horizon to horizon can I dream this all away