Dance Dance Revolution, i used the search engine this time

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Shinobi

Dance Dance Revolution, i used the search engine this time

Post by Shinobi »

hopefully noone posted something like this up yet because i used the search engine and couldn't find anything relating to this. now, on with the topic. does anyone play ddr in here? i just wanted to know if anyone else thought it was weird the fact that konami put in songs from mgs and disney, but they haven't added any suikoden songs. i mean, even if they did a trance/techno remix to the songs, wouldn't you think it would be cool if they finally added them to the next ddr?
warmaster670

Post by warmaster670 »

i cant see many that are dancable to, then again, i havnt listend to the soundtrack for awhile.

theres a few other games they do they could add songs from
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

ya i cant see anyone dancing to suikoden music. but i played bust a groove 2 which was fun but i lost the game :(
chicka3759

Post by chicka3759 »

hey i dance on that yea...i love to dance i want to get the new version but i dont ever seem to have time to get it tho its also a good workout lol
*Maria*
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I absolutely love DDR. I'm prolly not that good compared to most people, but compared to my friends, I do pretty good. You're right, it is a good workout. btw, there's a song on DDRextreme2, it's called Polovian something. Is it from FF? I'm curious b/c the background video makes it look like it's from FF, but I wasn't sure since I don't play that series.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Alayna

Post by Alayna »

There aren't any Suikoden songs unless you DDR on your computer and use the (not endorsed by Konami) program Step Mania or DWI (Dance With Intensity) to import songs that people can create dance steps to songs they choose and then post them online. A popular one is Suikoden II's Gothic Neclord theme, it's dance steps are veeeeery hard XD but fun.

Polovtsian Dances and Chorus came from a game called OZ that's made by Konami, not FF. Konami would never be able to get the rights to a Nobuo Uematsu theme and then use FF chars for the bgs ^_~ Unless hell froze over... or Square got bought by Konami or vice versa. OZ never came out in the US ._.
patapi
Forum Moderator

Post by patapi »

OZ is also known as The Sword of Etheria in PAL regions.
There aren't any Suikoden songs unless you DDR on your computer and use the (not endorsed by Konami) program Step Mania or DWI (Dance With Intensity) to import songs that people can create dance steps to songs they choose and then post them online. A popular one is Suikoden II's Gothic Neclord theme, it's dance steps are veeeeery hard XD but fun.
Hmm, that is interesting. I've always thought that it'd be neat if it's possible to upload your own songs into DDR and design your own steps that way.
Alayna

Post by Alayna »

patapi wrote: Hmm, that is interesting. I've always thought that it'd be neat if it's possible to upload your own songs into DDR and design your own steps that way.
Yup! The problem though is most of the songs people make are soooo impossible to beat.. I can pass just about any 9 footer, the only 10 footer I can beat on a regular basis is Sakura. And most of the fan-designed songs are waaaaaay too hard for me x.x;;;

Gothic Neclord is a blast though =D