Who do you think's gonna take it? The world cup that is.

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

According to the news ticker Zidane claims that the guy he hit (can't think of the name) said something about his family.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
ViktorFan

Post by ViktorFan »

Yeah, it's said that italys Materazzi told Zidane, his mother would be a terroristic whore and his sister a terroristic bride. If Materazzi really provocated in this way (and I inpute intention to him that he wanted to provoke the red card for Zidane) it's clear that Zidane would not be peaceful and shows a reaction because insulting his family is worst of all for him (so it's said). And you don't know what they "told" eachother during the game so maybe with these words Zidane blew his top. Even though I hate violence, in my opinion this Materazzi is the bad boy not Zidane.
Fu Su Lu

Post by Fu Su Lu »

patapi wrote:
Fu Su Lu wrote:I think the quote button does not love me very much, it never works for me lol :lol:
Uncheck the "Disable BBCode in this post" option when you post.

On World Cup, I've been seeing an increasing number of animated gifs depicting in Zidane's headbutting in all kinds of fashion. It was that bad, huh.
Thanks Ill try!

Materazzi is called Matrix in the Calcio due to his acrobatic kicks. He is a good player but he has that 'style' :shock: of try to upset the enemy. And he is very good at it...

Maybe all players would have to wear a little microphone so these things would end.

Materazzi is wrong. But Zidane too.He has been telling during all the world cup he wanted to leave football from the highest. And when he is in the final, almost at the end of time...he lost his nerve...Becoming your enemy is giving him the reason. So both of them, for me, should be punished. No mercy!! :lol:
ViktorFan

Post by ViktorFan »

Fu Su Lu wrote:So both of them, for me, should be punished. No mercy!! :lol:
Today the FIFA punished both :D . Zidane got 3 games suspension (what a hard punishment when he'll never play again :wink: ) and he has to pay 7.500 Swiss Francs and Materazzi got 2 games suspension and has to pay 5.000 Swiss Francs (huh sums which hurts millionaires :wink: ). So you can make your own thoughts if they really are "punished" :lol: ,