God, with a capital "G"

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Re: God, with a capital "G"

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Forgive me if im wrong but there is a standard from what i can see ,the no personal attacks standard. No offence Vextor but it seems to me that you where kind of trying to even it out a bit after Son_michael accused you of ridiculing peoples faith and beliefs.
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

gilgamesh31 wrote::lol: well someone had to stop it at some point otherwise we would be arguing until judement day. Im suprised that when i was called a dick the admin didnt intervene then?
If it makes you feel any better the person who called you a dick also received an official warning by myself. But that doesn't change what you did. If you're upset about another person it is not your prerogative to attack them back, but to report it. Ever heard two wrongs don't make a right?

I've posted in this thread numerous times about my personal religious views and my views on being gay which seem to come up quite a bit so I won't repeat myself on those issues, especially due to how heated it got.
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

Report button eh? how comes i never saw this before, thanks mate it does make me feel better actually. Anyways im done with this thread now its been interesting gentlemen farewell what ever you choose to believe.
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

lol ....I wish I'd never commented now :/
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

Don't worry, repent for your sins, I'm sure it will be just fine.
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

:P
DoReMi_Vampire

Post by DoReMi_Vampire »

Personally I don't believe in the biblical God, but I still believe in God in a pantheistic way in the sense that God is a synonym for all existing things.

It all started with when I started pondering on "The Problem of Evil". We'd be here all day if I explained everything that went through my head so I'll jump ahaead a bit. My ultimate conclusion was that the only way God can be omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient is if God and everything that exists in the world were one and the same. Thus explaining the problem of evil by saying that God is both good and evil.

I'll finish this up by using Albert Einstein's quote "I believe in Baruch Spinoza's God".
- I've got a warrior's sword with your name on it.

- Of Course I Know Chinchirorin!
EstrangedIX

Post by EstrangedIX »

I guess I'd be considered a Deist, if anything. Never liked the idea of organized religion, but I do believe in a higher power. I reason things out the best I can, and so far that's served me well.
Sent from my Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7 - Break the ICE
Noraibah
Banned User
Location: Kuala Lumpur[ Kota Kinabalu, Sabah ],Wilayah Perseketuan,Malaysia

Post by Noraibah »

This is a rather crude and subjective topic is you ask me........... :roll: .
I love this forum............to death.I think dying is normal.Just ignore me!