Final Fantasy 7 Advent children

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

I own the OST. I know that, "Advent: One Winged Angel" is not that background music on the website.
Mercantir

Post by Mercantir »

I own the OST. I know that, "Advent: One Winged Angel" is not that background music on the website.
Alright, then how about you just ANSWER the question originally asked instead of sitting around making snide, pointless comments like an ignorant moron?
Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

Oh wow that came out of nowhere. The answer is: I don't know. Otherwise I would have answered already.

Don't start feeding me an asinine post calling me an ignorant moron, you imbecile.
Mercantir

Post by Mercantir »

*quiet sigh* I believe the song is entitled "約束の地~The Promised Land~"

Which is the second song on my copy of the OST.

A small demo of it can be heard here:
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff7ac/
Who copyrighted the copyright symbol?
Red Killey
Elite Member

Post by Red Killey »

I'll just make this public so that everyone can see because I"m a bit sick at the moment, and too lazy to PM both of you separately. Quit with the rude posts. This is your first and final warning. If you have any enquiries, PM me and I'll deal with you two privately.
The new chief of moderating team. If you notice any problems within the discussion forum, do inform me. Thank you.
Viki

Post by Viki »

It isn't the promised land nor is it the one winged angel, i don't think it is in d OST Spoiler the one winged angel is used when Cloud is fighting agianst someone the song which is d background of that site is when something very nice happens and the promised land i forgot were they used it lol !!! i don't know what's it's name but i'll soon find out
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?
pesmerga786

Post by pesmerga786 »

Ok, my brother has it reserved for PSP and DVD, i saw some clips online and it was so cool. I wont ruin anything but Cloud's motorcycle is kick-ass. I couldn't believe me eyes when I saw it, and all the characters look incredible so is the fighting, I can't wait until they release it, even though they delayed it in America :evil:
Yuber

Post by Yuber »

yep spoiler

[spoiler]its kool when 1 wing angel track kicks in when sephiroth appears to fight cloud[/spoiler]
sergio

Post by sergio »

OOO, ajajajajajajaj :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I just watched this the other day and i'm still shaking. This rulez too much to be true :D The characters have all been improved so much from the game. I mean look at Reno *points* and Vincent OMG *points*, and CLOUD *points hysterically* They're just all so awesome.

:shock: Well, i guess i should move on and say something productive. :? Well *thinks*, for starters, i was looking forward to Vincent having a big role, being as awesome as he is, and they did give him a larger part than most...but even with his slighty larger role, he was really only in it for a few minutes, standing around looking kool for most of the time. ooo yeah, but he did have some good scenes against *spoiler i guess* Bahamut.

What i'm trying to get at, is that this was Cloud's movie. 8) Tifa, Reno and Rude were the only other characters that had their own fights in the film. Barret and the rest of the gang seemed to be brought into it just for the fun of it just to be shown on screen and playing no part in the story whatsoever. So yea :? It was basically all cloud, cloud and more cloud. And eventhough he was really awesome and all, it gets tiring to see the same guy do everything.

But, there is some good news :mrgreen: :mrgreen: DIRGE OF CEBERUS, i'm sure you've all already heard of it, but HA HA IN UR FACE CLOUD. Who's getting their own game, NOT U, vincent, hehe.

Well :? getting back on topic. The movie was tottaly awesome, the storyline seemed to have a lot of depth to it with sublimenal messages all over the place, and really made u think :shock:

The only problem i did have with the film was...well...the graphics. I mean, the characters look so real, most of them actually look human, and then you see these tottaly realistic characters making mile dives into the air and u're left like :shock: What the hell is going on here!!!

Well, in a word=Awesomeness!!!
Viki

Post by Viki »

I think i found it ! In my ost it is yakusoku no hoka the promisled land i guess Mercantir is right, einlazer u probably have a different version of d promised land i have both, u probably downloaded the promised land as a single meldoy. Yours probably has a woman singing about the promised land !
O.k, o.k, o.k don't sneeeze, don't sneeze, no, no NOOOOOOOOO!! Aaa AAACCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!
UUUhhhhh where am I this time?
et3rnal

Post by et3rnal »

Yeah, I watched the movie about a month ago (with subtitles) ...anyway it is simply an amazing movie graphics wise and the story line was somewhat interesting. At times however it seemed more like an all out action movie (which wasnt totally a bad thing as these scenes tend to leave you in amazment time and time again) anyway im sure most fans of ffVII will love it.

For people who have seen it though don't you...wait spoiler never mind...anyway I liked the Tifa fight scene the best haha
Even at his most powerless mans existance is never without meaning...
Neclord'sAdvocate

Post by Neclord'sAdvocate »

Yeah, watched it again yesterday. . .

Cloud is still soo cute, especially at the last part where he NEVER MIND, don't want to spoil it for some people...

Oh, and don't mind me, I'm just one of the biggest Cloud Strife fan you'll ever meet. . :)
---------------------
Neclord: "Even in the forest, not just at night, during your work, praise the King." -excerpt from Suikoden 1

Cela va sans dire.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Is it out in North America yet? Can you just rent it from your local blockbuster or anything (with subtitle or without)?
Fuma

Post by Fuma »

No, it isn't out in North America yet - there may never be a translated version of Advent Children and I personally don't want there to be one. I have a feeling that if they dubbed it then it would turn out awful and sloppy. Subtitles are fine for me.
Formerly True Wind Bearer AKA Sir Spam-a-lot.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

yes Fuma, I agree with you. I too believe that it would turn out awful once it is translated. What's so bad about reading the subtitle??
Nick Bruiser