Final Fantasy 7 Advent children

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
the golden boot

Final Fantasy 7 Advent children

Post by the golden boot »

Does anyone know the song playing in the background of this site?
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/dvd/ff7ac/
True Wind Bearer

Post by True Wind Bearer »

I don't know what the song is, sorry. It sounds like choir/passacaglia and could easily fit in with one of Neclord's numerous castles. It's good music.
Last edited by True Wind Bearer on Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

You know.. Square-Enix has a right to make new music.
Futagi

Post by Futagi »

Heh. Watched one of the trailers and with what limited Japanese I know, I think I figured out who the silver-haired main villian (not Sephiroth) is. Won't spoil though in case my theory turns out correct. O:-)
Hello Suikoden-type people:D
Yam Koo

Post by Yam Koo »

This will without a doubt be one of the greatest things Square has ever released.
the golden boot

Yam Koo wrote:This will without a doubt be one of the greatest things Square has ever released.
It truly wil,l it truly will Yam Koo. Well it better god dam be after it has taken such a long time to develop but as long as its worth it i dont care.
son_michael

Post by son_michael »

dont get me wrong, I love final fantasy 7 but..this isnt a game...its just a short movie..its not gonna be all THAT great
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

This will without a doubt be one of the greatest things Square has ever released.
LOL. You can't be serious. Out of all Square's titles, this movie won't even scathe the reputation of some games. (FFVII Not Included)
True Wind Bearer

Einlanzer wrote:You know.. Square-Enix has a right to make new music.
Yes.
the golden boot

Einlanzer wrote:You know.. Square-Enix has a right to make new music.
Yeh i didnt get this post either i was asking does anyone know the song not bagging square enix
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

Why is FF-VII not included? i thought that was a good game.
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."
Yam Koo

Post by Yam Koo »

Einlanzer wrote:
LOL. You can't be serious. Out of all Square's titles, this movie won't even scathe the reputation of some games. (FFVII Not Included)
We aren't comparing games to games here. This is a movie and as such can't really be compared to games. This is a movie sequal to one of the most beloved, and best selling Final Fantasy games of all time. I know I hold a special place in my heart for FFVII because for me it ushered in the Playstation age, not to mention it was a damn fine game. Sure I still love FFVI, and I think that it's probably in the top 3 greatest RPG games ever made. However I still maintain my claim that this will be one of the greatest things square has ever released.
Einlanzer

Post by Einlanzer »

Dude you live in Fresno? I live an hour away in this crap town of Merced.
True Wind Bearer

Star of destiny wrote:Why is FF-VII not included? i thought that was a good game.
I don't understand...FF-VII meaning Final Fantasy VII? It is a good game. Many people thought so, that's why Square-Enix are making a movie on it, and are making more games in the future, such as the Dirge of Cerberus.

Maybe you meant to say a different Final Fantasy?

Final Fantasy VII isn't my favourite, I would prefer this stuff to be made on Final Fantasy VIII.
Star of destiny

Post by Star of destiny »

I mis-understood that guys post, so what i said makes no sense :oops:

But i do agree with you True Wind Bearer; it should be made of Final Fantasy VIII, i think the story to that was much better.
"Leknaat calls me "traveler of the night and bearer of the stars". Though I see the stars that dwell within each of you, I could not possibly hope to know where fate may take you. And I myself am simply one star among many."