Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Wraith

Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Post by Wraith »

This thread is for TP information.

-Link will be able to change into a Wolf while in the other world Hyrule.
-New use for the boomerang.Its now called the Gale Boomerang and it makes a small cyclone.
-Link is about 16 and is going to age in the game.Its not confirmed if its Physical or mental aging.
-Horseback fighting.
-Fishing mini-game.
-Zelda's in it du'h.
-A guy replacing Navi(OOT), Tatl(MM) and the Gossip stone(WW) will be sitting on Wolf Links back when in..wolf form du'h.
-First dungeon is a earth type dungeon.
-70 hours of gameplay overtoping OOT and WW!!!!

EDIT:
-Release will be about Q3 to Q4 but it will come out this year if everything go's according to plan.

Storyline:You begin in a town called Tauru.The village elder is called to a summit in Hyrule but he can't go and Link must go in his place.During the way a moblin gang captures a boy and Link go's after them and eventually defeats their leader but the others blow on a horn to create this portal where Link is sucked into.there he changes into a wolf and is captured.Later he is freed by the little black weird guy.

Thats all we know of the story so far.

EDIT: Tauru isn't the real name of the village. Tauru basicly means it has no name( I think).
Last edited by Wraith on Thu May 04, 2006 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arenegeth

Post by Arenegeth »

Man now I'm more exited than ever, if I only knew how far is the US release from the European and if I should pre-order the US release.
”I am ye who walks his own path and thus I walk alone”
~Arenegeth~
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Arenegeth wrote:Man now I'm more exited than ever, if I only knew how far is the US release from the European and if I should pre-order the US release.
I'm guessing the releases won't be far apart.
Michael Easton

Re: Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Post by Michael Easton »

Wraith wrote:-Fishing mini-game.

Storyline:You begin in a town called Tauru.
Here's some information I found from Edge magazine (June Issue #150).

The fishing mini-game is only an experiment at this stage in the game according to Eiji Aonuma (the game's producer), so it may not appear in the final build of the game. Incidentally when demonstrating this mini-game to journalists Link was fishing in a canoe! Maybe Link's nautical days aren't quite over.

Whilst on the subject there is a new herding mini-game, whereby Link has to herd cows whilst avoiding the cows horns.

Finally, Toaru in Japan means 'anonymous' or 'certain'.
Jiro

Post by Jiro »

This game looks incredible, i've been drooling over the DVD preview that came in August's Nintendo Power mag for nearly a week now!
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

The herding game is an indrodution to the horse riding but I think it will also be a mini-game.

O and there will be jousting... :)
Waylander

Post by Waylander »

You got your August Nintendo Power? I'm jealous.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

I found this out last oct and i'm suffering... hehe
Nick Bruiser
Chris_Lightfellow

Post by Chris_Lightfellow »

I wonder if Zelda is going to be doing any fighting? The illustrator's pic of her in NP shows her holding a sword. He also hints that Shiek could be making a return.
And if I saw you dancing, I would spin you around, spin you around, turn your world upside down

Not sure about something? Check the board rules!
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

I'm BACK!

Been away long..I think...

YEah, I think I heard that TP was gonna be post-poned..
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

welcome back Wraith! o yea, I think in the lil movie clip, the girl under the hood is links lil sis.. my guess
Nick Bruiser
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Postponed is good. I'd much rather that than an unfinished product.
Wraith

Post by Wraith »

Nemesis wrote:welcome back Wraith! o yea, I think in the lil movie clip, the girl under the hood is links lil sis.. my guess
Lol I'm pretty sure its Zelda since the Robe has the Eye of Truth (sign of the Sheikahs, the Protectors of the Royal Family).PLus this is NOT WW link and in this one it is VERY Likely he does not have a sister.
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

.. no... its his little sister... I'm "Zelda" MASTER!! It is so obvious that Simba will come in and be the dog as Link. I mean Link wouldnt want to be in a weird costume that looks like a wolf..
Nick Bruiser
Geddoe

Post by Geddoe »

This is really the first info I have read on this game. I played WW and then sold my copy and my GC, there were no other games out at the time that I was interested in. However, this does sound good, can anyone tell me where I can see some pics or vids of it on the net? thanks.