Hi, Introduce Yourself

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Wolkendrache
Forum Moderator

Re: Hi, Introduce Yourself

Postby Wolkendrache » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:09 pm

Amazing! 108 pages and not a single page died. That means best ending.
What’s better than the "best ending"? "No ending".
It mustn’t end. There are more gamers of destiny out there. You’re all welcome!
"Within the four seas, all men are brothers" Shuihu Zhuan

pogoss

Postby pogoss » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Hi,
I've been reading this forum long ago and I'm replaying the GS series and felt like registering.
Nice to meet you all, hope there is still some activity here.

wataru14
Guide Writer

Postby wataru14 » Wed May 18, 2016 10:24 am

Welcome, new members. There is still activity here, although not as much as there was when the games were being produced. Still, it's a friendly and welcoming community and the site has wealths of information about the games and their inner workings. Enjoy!

borjitasstoi

Postby borjitasstoi » Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:49 am

Name: Borja
Hardcore RPG Player and my hobbies its leveling and obtain perfect setups in every game i love manga and anime and actually my priority its learning japanese basically katakana the most learned part.

DreamyWarrior00

Postby DreamyWarrior00 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:17 pm

Name: John
Currently streaming XenogearsI
http://twitch.tv/DreamyWarrior00

dw6561

Postby dw6561 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:42 am

Hello, I've been lurking for quite some time. I like the Suikoden series a lot, even though I've only played the first 3 and haven't completed any yet. I've been too shy to post for the most part. I'm kind of good at Assembly, so if you guys need any code work done set me up with some resources and I can do things.

Svallkille

Postby Svallkille » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:26 pm

Hi and welcome

LadyKierstan

Postby LadyKierstan » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:53 am

Hello! I've been lurking around Suikosource for years, finally got around to making an account for the forums a couple of months ago, and finally decided to post now. :D I still love the Suikoden games I've played (I only own I, II and III), and S2 is probably my all-time favorite game. I've been a fan of this site for years because of the wealth of information.

ragnarok

Postby ragnarok » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:59 pm

hiya, i am confused and curious about suikoden 4's messy story that's why i want to discuss and connect the dots. i am also going to play suikoden 5, so i will be in the forum for awhile

Heptade

Postby Heptade » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:40 am

Hi, everyone!

Relatively new fan of the series from Quebec.

Bought V about five years ago. Loved the deep political plot, and the fact that almost every one of the 108 characters had some role to play in the story (or at the very least, a good reason for joining the army).

I then paid about a hundred bucks for III and its awesome Rashomon-like script (I should have waited for the PSN release...)

I bought I and II on the PSN last week. Almost finished with the first game, which I believe has aged better than people say. Hyped for II. Will probably buy IV and Tactics sometimes soon, despite the mixed reviews.

The only weak point of the series, in my opinion, is its low difficulty. The final boss is usually challenging enough, but I wish that at least some other fights would require me to use my brain. Still, having just finished Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, a little breather is welcome.

mother_jabubu

Postby mother_jabubu » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:46 am

hello. I just love suikoden so much I had to find a community to discuss it with. What ya'll have done here is great. I use the suikoden reddit but it's not very populated. Good to be here :) I'm 32, male and in the U.S.

Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Postby Sasarai10 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:49 am

Welcome. Yeah truth's Suikoden franchise is kinda forgotten among casual RPG fans.

msmorbid88

Postby msmorbid88 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:38 am

Hello,I'm Annie. Long time Suikoden fan,I've lurked around before and have had fun with suikoden day on Facebook and such.
I'm sure I had an account on here years ago but I've lost all of that since...
Still in love with this series. I'm in the middle of S5 right now,I forgot how much I loved that one haha.

Flare

Postby Flare » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:36 am

Hello everyone! I was a member here yeeears and years ago as Chris_Lightfellow. I honestly can't remember my password and I honestly didn't remember what email account it was that I used back then, so I figured I might as well make a new one. Some of you might possibly remember me from back then...I wrote a guide or two, as well. Anyway, just thought I'd pop back in and say hi.

I was also active on SuikoX as Flare back in the day, as well. It's kinda become my online pseudonym since then.

Falcon Fencer

Postby Falcon Fencer » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:49 pm

Hello Everyone,

It's been years since I've been on a Suikoden community and am very happy to have joined up on suikosource after using it as an information resource for many, many years. I'm kind of surprised that I'd not joined sooner but here I am.

I've been a Suikoden fan since 2000ish, played the original game on the PS1 and fell in love with it, was one of the lucky ones to buy physical copies of Suikoden 1 and 2 before they got ridiculously expensive, even found Suikoden 2 in a bargain bin for £15 XD.

I've been involved in a lot of Suikoden stuff, I used to run an rp forum called Castle Northwind which I had inherited off a previous Admin team and that community went on to become a site called The 108 but sadly ceased it's activity as a community rp forum a few years back. I'm working on a new RP project if anyone is interest in getting involved and I might need to pick brains on here to see what people might like.

I'm very happy to be here and looking forward to discussing Suikoden everything.

-DB aka Falcon Fencer

Return to “General Discussion”