Hi, Introduce Yourself

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
faospark

Re: Hi, Introduce Yourself

Post by faospark »

on my 31st birthday this year i decided to play suikoden 2 again after finishing the game many aeons ago. im happy that there are still familiar names in the forums
im a retired action replay code guy... basically made code way way back.
i gues im a returnee as my old account has scrapped.
but cheers everyone.
LaylaAlder

Post by LaylaAlder »

Oh, looks like the forums are back!

Hello. Last time I tried to sign up, the forums were unfortunately down. Thankfully they're back up! I've been working on a Suikoden inspired setting, so I'm hoping that the people here can both help me in building it and benefit from it as well~!
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

Hi, new here... kinda lol. I had an account years ago but forgot all the information. Anywho, I've been a lover of Suikoden since 1998! Currently replaying Suikoden 1 on Vita for the first time in maybe 12 or 13 years! Replaying the game has made me reminisce this site, so i decided to make a new account and show my support for my favorite Jrpg
Spambi

Post by Spambi »

I was really active in fan stuff a long, long time ago. I forgot I even had an account here! A lot has happened in my personal life, but my fondness for the series is still just as strong as it was years ago.
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Welcome back!
Spambi

Post by Spambi »

Thanks! It's nice to see there is still a passionate, dedicated following even years later.
Oleander

Post by Oleander »

Hello! The news today made me think, y'know what, I should sign up to Suikosource. Surely it's not too late!

Some of you may remember me as Vertius over on Suikox, but in one form or another, most likely just the same as anyone reading this, I've been part of Suikoden communities online for about sixteen years now. But I never signed up for Suikosource, despite visiting the site plenty of times in the heyday of the Suikoden series and beyond. I have no explanation for this -- it simply never happened. But I'm here now!
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Glad to have you!
Mattabee

Post by Mattabee »

Hi there!

Registered here again after seeing the announced for the spiritual successor to the series! I used to float around a bunch of Suikoden community forums under the name "Azuma", and the Castle North Wind roleplaying forum as "Luc"

I'm here to talk excitedly about the new game and maybe recruit folks for some online suikoden-themed tabletop RPG's!
Gaspars_app

Post by Gaspars_app »

Hey, I used to be around on Blue Moon's forums, under the moniker "Gaspars apprentice". I'm glad to be back after over 18 years. Is any of the old gang still around? Ayemelek, Clive, Blue Moon, Zhuge Liang?
VidKid369

Post by VidKid369 »

Hi! My name is John and I used to visit the website ever since I was in high school. I originally lived in San Francisco but now I reside in the Philippines. I've always loved the Suikoden games. I'm currently on a small journey to complete my RPG backlog and now that Suikoden has come up I decided to register for the forums. I love how Suikoden is generally lighthearted and fun while most other RPGs tend to take themselfs too seriously. I'm always left feeling satisfied with this series. Nice meeting you all!
My life is my wife.
JuveLeo

Post by JuveLeo »

Welcome aboard dude! Glad to see new members still joining
VidKid369

Post by VidKid369 »

Hey, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm a huge fan of Suikoden ever since I was younger but unfortunately I never really posted too much online about my gaming hobby I don't really know why but now that I'm older and have a lot more free time on my hands I've been trying to hang out in the communities more. Usually, I'm a pretty heavy RPG user lol it's like really the only genre I play. Always been in love with Suikoden. Anyways again thanks for the welcome!
My life is my wife.
Empire13

Post by Empire13 »

Hello, everyone.

Name: Greg
wataru14
Guide Writer

Post by wataru14 »

Greetings to our new arrivals!