Have you ever came across a person who looks like just like some Suikoden character?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Have you ever came across a person who looks like just like some Suikoden character?

Postby Sasarai10 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:00 pm

I mean not like they have just a common feature,but just like they stepped out of the game...for example if you see a huge muscular guy with black long hair,then you would say "OMG! This is Viktor :shock: "

gildedtalon

Re: Have you ever came across a person who looks like just like some Suikoden character?

Postby gildedtalon » Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Apple is very common
My GameFAQs account now is SheenavsKilley
I already closed gildedtalon, my old account

Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Re: Have you ever came across a person who looks like just like some Suikoden character?

Postby Sasarai10 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:15 pm

gildedtalon wrote:Apple is very common

and Mike! :D

AlOnZo

Postby AlOnZo » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:53 am

A lot of Emilias.

Unfortunately not enough Jeanes. Well, depends on where you go.

BrucePrintscreen

Postby BrucePrintscreen » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:02 am

I have a friend who looks very much like Alex in Suikoden II, not only his face but this grin, it's exactly the same. His wife is cute but she doesn't look like Hilda though.

Neclord X

Postby Neclord X » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:16 am

I see Dongo (SV) every morning in the mirror

Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Postby Sasarai10 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:45 am

Neclord X wrote:I see Dongo (SV) every morning in the mirror

huh??? really? :roll:

Neclord X

Postby Neclord X » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:06 am

To avoid further trauma I'll spare you all the visual evidence XD

sticky-runes

Postby sticky-runes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:43 pm

There's a chick who comes regularly into the shop where I work who looks like Katarina, she always has her hair tied up and is very prim and pretty. I think she might be a dancer or yoga instructor or something. Bit of a stroppy ice queen. If she smiled she'd be gorgeous, but she's probably worried about cracking something.

Sasarai10
Forum Moderator

Postby Sasarai10 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:40 pm

sticky-runes wrote:There's a chick who comes regularly into the shop where I work who looks like Katarina, she always has her hair tied up and is very prim and pretty. I think she might be a dancer or yoga instructor or something. Bit of a stroppy ice queen. If she smiled she'd be gorgeous, but she's probably worried about cracking something.

LOL just like Katarina exactly...she never cracked a smile but she was awesome

Neclord X wrote:To avoid further trauma I'll spare you all the visual evidence XD

Guess face-wise you mean... :?

sticky-runes

Postby sticky-runes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:53 pm

The ice queen thing may be attractive on fictional characters, but in real life it's unappealing. A bit like how a fictional male character who is cocky and reckless can be awesome, but in real life guys who act like that are bellends.

BrucePrintscreen

Postby BrucePrintscreen » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:11 pm

sticky-runes wrote:There's a chick who comes regularly into the shop where I work who looks like Katarina, she always has her hair tied up and is very prim and pretty. I think she might be a dancer or yoga instructor or something. Bit of a stroppy ice queen. If she smiled she'd be gorgeous, but she's probably worried about cracking something.

...aaaaaand where is that shop?

Neclord X

Postby Neclord X » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:45 am

And more important, post pics :D

sticky-runes

Postby sticky-runes » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:14 am

Next time i see her I'll say "I'm so sorry about Commander Glen."

In fact, lets all do that - next time we see someone who reminds us of a Suikoden character, we have to say something to them relating to that character.

BrucePrintscreen

Postby BrucePrintscreen » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:55 pm

Ahaha I can ask my friend if he found any Sindar ruins :D

(my wife looks like a smiling version of Katarina, also probably because she actually is a yoga instructor)

I should also send a fanmail to Neil Young asking him where he put the Star Dragon Sword.

Return to “General Discussion”