How many gamers know the existance of Suikoden?

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Jocky

Re: How many gamers know the existance of Suikoden?

Post by Jocky »

I wish there were more people who knew what I was on about when I mention Suikoden, but as darkknightkv said, when you finally find someone that does know what you're talking about, it makes me smile! I also think that its more popular with eastern audiences like Japan and such. I know it was a fairly big thing when they released them over there. But SIII never even made it to us PAL users for some reason so I assume that it didn't get as good of a reception here as with other countries. Nevertheless I do my best to educate those people I think would truly enjoy the games as much as I do. And I've introduced every girlfriend I have had to Suikoden so that they all know how great a series it was, and a few of them have become as big a fans as I am. I hope that Konami will 1 day realize the fan base that Suikoden still has and come out with SVI!! I for 1 would be willing to help Konami create it, or pay for it to be or whatever, as long as it lived up to the amazing name that Suikoden has made for itself!! :)