Luca Blight - Badass of the week? *possible spoilers*

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Shinyo

Luca Blight - Badass of the week? *possible spoilers*

Post by Shinyo »

*Note: it only includes spoilers if you didn't play Suikoden 2 for whatever reasons you may have*

Hey guys!
Maybe you heard about this website called badass of the week.. well it explains itself I guess.. every week the author chooses a person (or sometimes a weapon, monster or even country) and writes an "essay" about them. This sounds kinda lame, but he writes it in his own words and I think it's funny (and interesting to learn about these people/diseases/countries/monsters/animals/etc).

Here's an example:
When he conquered the Ottoman Empire, he thought that the Byzantine gates to the capital city were so cool that he ripped them out of the wall and had them installed in his own capital. Not only that, but he also captured the Ottoman Sultan and his wives, kept the Sultan in a cage in his parlor and had his wives get naked and serve everyone food and drinks. So when his friends would come over he'd be like, "dude, check out these kickass gates, my badass pinball machine and a cage containing the Ottoman Sultan.". One time, he led his army into India, kicked the asses of the Indian army and captured the capital of Delhi for no reason at all. He occupied the town for like four days and then left with all the cool shoot he could carry, just because he's hard like that.

Anyway, I asked him to make Luca Blight badass of the week and he said he will look into this (I gave him some quick infos and a link to gensopedia about Luca).

Now I wanna ask you guys what infos should he include when he writes about the mad prince of Highland?

I thought about his death, because that's pretty damn badass, and of course about the background story how he became insane and why he hates his father. Also the author should include how Luca slaughters the people of villages and burns them to the ground (Die, pig!!!) and that he was the one who started the war by sacrificing the unicorn brigade.

Any more suggestions?
Check out my blog for random fun stuff and reviews!
Redheim

Re: Luca Blight - Badass of the week? *possible spoilers*

Post by Redheim »

He's pretty badass, and a great character -- but the Dialogue for Characters in RPGs really counts, and because this is an older title the writing and translation obviously wasn't that great.

Luca is badass, but only if you're a hardcore Suikoden fan.
Keep your Coins, I want Change.