My resignation as an "Elite Member"

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
Templeton
Banned User

My resignation as an "Elite Member"

Post by Templeton »

I would just like to say that I will be no longer doing anything for the Suikoden community besides interactive communications.

This means that I will only be answering/creating threads, making and taking Private Messages, and emails.

I'm saying this because it would hurt me to just no longer communicate with you people and simply search the internet on my own and doing research on Suikoden accordingly; disassociating with everyone along the way.

If the Universal Suikoden Forums Encyclopedia meant anything to anyone then please feel free to lobby for you or someone else for that position. As well CrystalValley.Suikoden (Which has a password of "Free35dom") will I suppose one day shut down on it's own. And Senso Suikoden please except my apology for having myself join your staff just to create this post.

You people are the best, long live a free and united Suikoden world.

That is all

Thanks

Ryan.
KC_MCDOHL

Re: My resignation as an "Elite Member"

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Oh? What are your reason for this Templeton? Although I respect your decision, I sa this because I could do with the help from as many Suikosource members as possible in my campaign to influence Suikoden trhoguh contact with Konami
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Ah so dramatic. And after constant references on various Suikoden sites to your big plans surrounding that hand drawn map you were so proud of?

Well, I will remove your title, please don't change your mind again and request it again in a few weeks.
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

Easy Oppenheimer, I sense a little sarcasmn in your response? Templeton has his own unique way of handling situations and wording things but still deserves a little courteousy.
Templeton
Banned User

Post by Templeton »

No, no need to worry, I have no plans of going back, and yes with my free time I can now spread the petition from forum to forum and begin anew from there. As well I can catch up on lost Suikoden information that I have had no time to research. If people need advice they can still communicate with me because this is not a send off of any sort.

In case no one noticed I have difficulty using the internet due to the fact that the government allows my mother to control my finances for "safety reasons". My mother is rather superstitous about the use of internet and she does not see a use for it in our household. Therefore, I have as little to no time to do anything serious with the 4 or so hours of Suikoden internet time I have when I go downtown to use the computer each week. Furthermore I lack every game, save the 1st one and three Suikoden manga's making me practically incapable in contrast to what I have been able to do along time ago.

I wanted to just say that although I could very well just make this my send off I have found new comfort with just keeping things basic from this point on.

Thank you

Ryan
Templeton
Banned User

Post by Templeton »

Atually it's not just that I'm resigning from Suikoden sites, it's that I'm resigning from Suikoden.

I'm just saying that this is my home on the internet, the first thing I come to when online. And from what I see I am here to stay for the long term.

Like all great empires that have come and gone so has Suikoden, this is pagan worship at it's finest. It's written all over the Bible that people trying to substitute God with pleasure will one day have to face reallity. My best scriptural example is the fact that the Prophet Daniel had predicted the rise and fall of all the great empires to this day during his ministries. Suikoden and it's world is like one of those empires, it is not of God and so we are facing our last days of this temperal belief in alternate universes.

I see the potential in all of you to do something different in your lives at this moment, Mc Dohl I read in your profile that you are rather spiritual, maybe something like Bible study can fill the void of these fake images you idolize.

I'll say this now, there is free literature all over the internet about the practices of faith, Beyond Today, Tommorrow's world, and Philidelphia trumpet to name a few. I plan on filling my void of a nice interesting world such as Suikoden with something real from this point on.

If anyone needs any help please ask me.

Thanks for your time.

Ryan
KC_MCDOHL

Post by KC_MCDOHL »

No offense but your posts do come across as rather delusional and spacey. I don't mean that as an attack, I just mean to point out the evident lack of connection between the topic title and the actual content you have written. I find it rather strange, but also intruiging. With that said, however, I actualy mostly agree with what you have just said. As for fullfilling 'the void', I am already on it and working towards a similar goal. I apprecaite your advice.

I wish you luck for whatever you plan to do in the future :)
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Well that made sense.
Doctorum Non Urina Singulus.
Templeton
Banned User

Post by Templeton »

Thank you. I know that you, Raww Le Klueze, may not be seeking the void to be filled, so go watch Disney's Black Hole, and listen to Reinhart talk about his wanting to go beyond the BLACK HOLE, where your mind does reside... Oh my God, your the evil twin of Oprah and Dr. Phil's baby on The View =D

YOU HAVE NO SOUL AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO MORTAL KOMBAT! (mortal Kombat theme music plays!)
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Templeton wrote:YOU HAVE NO SOUL
Yeah, tell me about it. I keep misplacing it and you just can't get a new one without the reciept.
AND I CHALLENGE YOU TO MORTAL KOMBAT! (mortal Kombat theme music plays!)
Get over here?
Templeton
Banned User

Post by Templeton »

reciepts are for walmart, my soulless friend. call beetlejuice for help!

as well, you come here. i'm too lazy to get up out of my chair lOLZ

thank you for the lolz raww le klueze, reminds me of that fred guy on youtube!
Raww Le Klueze
Global Admin

Post by Raww Le Klueze »

Well, it's bound to be a Flawless Victory once Oppie gets back anyway. Might even call it a Fatality.

But seriously, if you wanted to get banned all you had to do was ask. The suikosource staff is very accomodating like that.
Templeton
Banned User

Post by Templeton »

[deleted link]
sums up my life

also, pm'd ya my challenge to mortal kombat in this video
Vextor
Global Admin

Post by Vextor »

User banned before he posts any other disruptive posts. Very disappointed that he'd act like this.
Oppenheimer
Global Admin

Post by Oppenheimer »

Indeed. Although I will leave some of his final posts so that others know who he truly is.