My resignation as an "Elite Member"

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
TrueWater00

Re: My resignation as an "Elite Member"

Post by TrueWater00 »

Wow....Didn't see that one coming..? sheesh.
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
WaterMoon

Post by WaterMoon »

I'm very very confused. I know I've been gone like a year and a half (this deployment alone has taken up most of that time), and I pretty much come only here for Suikoden needs (and nowhere else), but yeah, what happened? Seems like he started out doing the traditional "goodbye cruel internets, I'm leaving for good, no don't try to stop me...... aren't you gonna stop me?" routine, and then it devolved into..... I don't know.
"C'mon, Jeane! The ugly stick had its way with you! Admiiiiiiiiiit it!"
---------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you think,Your Highness? Does kidnapping your little sister sound like fun?"
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

oh dear, this is really quite sad actually, the first person ive seen that actually lost faith in the series but i doubt the last unless we get another True Suikoden game. its seems konami is looking for new fans at the price of alienating the current ones, not just tierkries (castlevania LOS anyone?) another reboot that seems to have abandoned the existing fanbase.

I have communicated to Templeton in the past and i can see where hes coming from, hes just a little older then me (mid 20's) suikoden was a massive part of my life having grown up with it since the first one. it is by far my favorite video game series and i think one of the reasons alot of people follow it is to see the mysteries answered like hikusaak and jeane; also unvieling the other continents/ true runes as well as the returning characters/political changes.

But it is just a series there are millions in the world why you could even make your own, putting all your time into suikoden is interesting and fun but if you look too deep into it and expect a reward such as an answer to your own existence im sorry but youre looking in the wrong place.

They may release a new title in the next few years or never how long are we ganna wait? i realize this may sound a bit arrogant but im just writing as a suikoden obsesst freak who checks suikosource everyday in hope of some news, it is highly addictive but like i said there are many other series to get lost in until the day (if the day ever does come) that suikoden 6 is released.
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
TrueWater00

Post by TrueWater00 »

Still, It doesn't give him the right to act like a friggin' maniac.
Heh,I'll make sure you can never make that grin again.I'll chop you up!Ground you up!Dry you in the sun!Break you to pieces!Bury you in the ground!Piss on you!Then i'll dig you up!Pull you!Stretch you!Drag you around!I'll Never Forgive You-Viktor
gilgamesh31
Banned User

Post by gilgamesh31 »

i know he sounded a little demented at the end of it all, and then posting stuff to be banned not the most honorable way to leave a site he invested so much into.
If it's not found out, a lie becomes the truth.
Iesous

Post by Iesous »

gilgamesh31 wrote:oh dear, this is really quite sad actually, the first person ive seen that actually lost faith in the series but i doubt the last unless we get another True Suikoden game. its seems konami is looking for new fans at the price of alienating the current ones, not just tierkries (castlevania LOS anyone?) another reboot that seems to have abandoned the existing fanbase.
Ironically, he enjoyed Tierkreis and hoped that it would one day be integrated into the main world. Don't blame Konami. He just went nuts.
ninjaluc79

Post by ninjaluc79 »

Well, I haven't lost faith in the series yet.

Right now, I'm just analyzing the different stat systems used throughout the series so I can study the theory behind RPG stats in general.
It's not all about knowledge, but it helps.