Ultimate Game Guides

A forum for non-Suikoden related topics.
dorky106

Ultimate Game Guides

Post by dorky106 »

Currently working on a guide for all the Suikoden Games in one big guide, I may put some extra info about the world of Suikoden in it at the end.
It's just a text file though I could change it over to HTML if I get bored.

I'll be posting link as some point seeing how seeing there isn't any site that is going to take a game guide that covers like 5 games or so in one.

Hopeing there is enough info on the suikoden games here to have everything about each game in the guide.

Suikoden IV has alot of info in it, just not a walkthrough seeing how I rushed through to get all 108 SODs to be able to get everything in Tactics.

If anyone wants to help just let me know and for what suikoden please.
Theres a little bit left to be done on the rune section for IV such as what SODs start with what runes and where to get them.
The Stars of Destiny section is basicly empty. (i'll porbaly get some more of that done today.)
KFCrispy
Global Admin

Re: Ultimate Game Guides

Post by KFCrispy »

our Runes section has information about every rune from every game and we have a Stars list for S1-5....
Hirathien

Post by Hirathien »

dorky106 wrote:I'll be posting link as some point seeing how seeing there isn't any site that is going to take a game guide that covers like 5 games or so in one.

That's pretty much what Suikosource is, a site having all the information you could actually want to have, easier to find stuff on this site than in a guide, really.
dorky106

Post by dorky106 »

I'll be doing more than Suikoden later on.